If you are a golf beginner interested in purchasing some gear, then the 10 best golf clubs for beginners should be of special interest to you. Beginner golf clubs do have an advantage over advanced clubs for new golfers as you will see.
- Cobra SZ 5-PW GW SW Iron Set Golf Club : This is a very forgiving set of golf clubs for beginners. It has a low profile design with a low center of gravity which will help you cover better distances and higher launch angles. For a beginner, you will find it very easy to use, and it will not be long before you see improvement in your golf shots.
- Taylor Made Burner SuperFast Driver 9.5°: Taylor Made always offers some of the best golf sets, and this one is definitely one of the best golf clubs for beginners. It is much lighter than other golf clubs and it has an increased club head speed so beginners will have an easy time using it.
- Nike SV Tour Lob Wedge 60°: While you are learning to make approach and pitch shots, this club is one of the finest that you can use as a beginner. Made from carbon steel, this is much softer too, which makes it very comfortable to use.
- Callaway FT-iZ Driver 9°: Even if you are just a beginner, you would surely like to cover a good distance and develop a good eye for accuracy. This golf club will do an excellent job helping you with those aspects of your game.
- Adams Speedline Fast 10 Driver 9.5°: You can guess what this club offers with its name alone. It is very speedy, and using it would definitely make you feel like a pro. When your game improves, you can still make use of it.
- Cleveland HiBore Monster XLS Standard Driver 9.5°: Yes, this is indeed a monster. Every time you use it, your speed and accuracy will be improved.
- Odyssey White Hot Tour #2: This one has unique weight ports in the sole that will enable you to control the head weight. This way, you will have a golf club that is very consistent, well-controlled, and has a good performance, the things that every beginner looks for.
- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Tour Chrome '09: This is a great golf club for beginners because it has good friction. When using one, you will surely love every moment of it, even if you are just beginning to learn golf.
- Tommy Armour 845s SILVER SCOT 3-PW: With a deep cavity back and perimeter weighting, this will surely offer maximum forgiveness for every beginner. If you want to purchase a premium set of irons, then this will be the best buy for you.
- Mizuno MP T-10 Black Satin Sand Wedge 56°: The last of the best golf clubs for beginners is the Mizuno wedge that is perfect for giving you precision in every game. It has a black satin finish that will help it last for a long time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …