There are many types of putters on the market for golfers, but these are generally considered among the 10 best golf putters.
- Taylor Made Rossa Corza Ghost Putter. The Taylor Made Rossa Corza Ghost Putter is one of the ten best golf putters because of the ease of use. The Rossa Corza Ghost Putter is simple to use for beginners yet very effective for veterans as well. The white club head contrasts with the green of the putting area to provide excellent visualization of the balls angle.
- Scotty Cameron Red X. This putter is one of the ten best golf putters, as you will find this mallet style putter being used in the PGA Tour as well as at the college level. The Scotty Cameron Red X putter is designed with a lighter sole so it will decrease backspin on your putts.
- Ping G2i Craz-E Putter. The Ping G2i Craz-E Putter is very popular among golfers who are in a putting slump. The Ping G2i Craz-E Putter alignment guides make it simple to tell if you are hitting the ball squarely. You can easily make putting adjustments on your own when you use the Ping G2i Craz-E Putter.
- Yes Golf Callie. The Callie putter by Yes Golf is one of those clubs which have an extremely strong following. The 355 gram head weight on this club as well as the simplicity in the design, makes it one of the ten best golf putters.
- Odyssey White Hot Rossie. The Odyssey White Hot Rossie is designed to be easy to use as well as capable of lowering your score. This mallet style putter does not need a "break in" period and will feel great in your hands from the very first time you putt with it.
- Pixl Golf L 1.8. This insert putter is one of the ten best golf putters on the market. If you want a putter to help your shots feel more true then the Pixl Golf L 1.8 is worth having a look at. Most golfers quickly adapt to this putter and feel comfortable using it to help lower their golf scores.
- Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless. This golf putter is great to help you improve your game. If you are struggling to line up you shots then this putter will help you out immensely. The trailing edge relief is designed to help you see, hear, and visualize you putts. You can make changes quickly which will lead to lower scores.
- Ray Cook Blue Goose 3. Who says a great golf putter has to cost a lot? The Ray Cook Blue Goose 3 is an inexpensive golf putter that performs just as well as more expensive clubs.
Taylor Made Nubbins. The Taylor Made Nubbins is another putter that is relatively inexpensive but has the same characteristics as many other putters that cost much more. The tall striking area will help you laser like target the ball into the hole.
- Ping The Nelli. The balance of this club feels great. Ping The Nelli is one of the ten best golf putters because it combines low cost with high performance.