The ten best golf shoes will show you that in the game of golf, great equipment will get you far. Sure, the right clubs and balls are important, too, but for the piece of the puzzle that ensures you have the comfort and support to propel your golf game the whole day, getting the right golf shoes is a must.
- Footjoy Icon Black Croc Golf Shoe. From the best golf shoe brand on the planet comes this shoe, a combination of performance-infused outsoles and luxurious calfskin leathers. Look for them on the feet of the best Tour professionals.
- Footjoy Icon Tan Croc Golf Shoe. Another entry from Footjoy and with good reason, the Icon Tan shoe features stinger cleats by CHAMP and dual Optiflex zones for extra flexibility.
- Adidas Tour 360 4.0 Golf Shoe. From Adidas comes this solid entry for those who demand every competitive advantage. Featuring next generation innovation with proven technologies, this shoe enhances stability and pushes performance.
- Adidas Innolux 2.0 Golf Shoe. This golf shoe is designed with performance in mind 100%. It provides fundamental comfort and protection for your days on the links.
- Footjoy SYNR-G Golf Shoe. A newer line from Footjoy, SYNR-G is the product of the philosophy of great styling together with extreme stability properties. Look trendy while improving your game, too!
Nike Air Zoom Elite II Golf Shoe. Finally, Nike makes it on this list, and what an entry it is. With its focus being on support, the Air Zoom Elite II has lateral support technology along with a further, caged lateral support system.
- Etonic Dri-Tech Golf Shoe. A much more modestly priced shoe than any of the prior ones, the Etonic golf shoe gives you the basics of any good golf shoe: comfort and performance.
- Adidas adiCOMFORT 2010 Golf Shoe. The most classic of any golf shoe on our list, the adiCOMFORT has a clean look that also features glob-resistant DTAC cleats that put a premium on grip, comfort and stability.
- Callaway Club Saddle Golf Shoe. In all likelihood the cheapest golf shoe you can possibly find, the Callaway is included here to show you that a functional golf shoe that does the basics does not need to cost an arm and a leg. Value is the key here, along with emphasis on durability and comfort.
- Oakley Superdrive Golf Shoe. Combining waterproof and full-grain leather, these Oakleys concentrate on rain protection. Also included is moisture wicking liners and a waterproof membrane, just in case of wetness.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …