Looking for a list of the 10 best goodbye songs for friends? Sometimes, it's hard to put your thoughts and emotions to words and manage to get out what you're trying to say. Fortunately, there are a lot of good goodbye songs for friends and lovers alike. Here's a collection of some of the best goodbye songs for friends, that are sure to help you say what you want to say.
- "The Graduation Song (Friends Forever)" by Vitamin C: One of the best goodbye songs for friends that are graduating is Vitamin C's "Graduation Song." It's a pretty song, mixing a modern sound with orchestral accompaniment. The end result is a very beautiful tune with a positive message.
- "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday" by Boys II Men: This is a great ballad and easily one of the best goodbye songs for friends who are moving, for those who are graduating or in memory of those who have passed. It's a very touching slow song that's sure to move everyone that hears it.
- "Photograph" by Nickelback: One of the best goodbye songs for friends that you've reunited with or for friends who you're going to miss is Nickelback's "Photograph." About looking back through photographs of the good old days, it's that kind of moment we all experience at some point in our lives.
- "Don't Forget To Remember Me" by Carrie Underwood: The perfect song from a parent to a child, this is also one of the best goodbye songs for friends. Telling the tale of a girl who's out on her own for the first time, it's a sweet song reminding people not to forget each other, even though they may be miles apart.
- "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds: The theme song for the hit 80's movie, "The Breakfast Club," Simple Minds' tender song, "Don't You Forget About Me" is one of the all-time best goodbye songs for friends. Perfect for graduations or friends who are moving away, it's just a good song that makes friends feel better about the separation.
- "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan: One of the most touching goodbye songs for friends who have parted ways is Sarah McLachlan's ballad, "I Will Remember You." It's one of those songs that you can't help but listen to and recall good memories.
- "Home" by Michael Buble: "Home" is a beautiful song that's perfect for remembering that special someone. It's also one of the best goodbye songs for friends that you left back home, when you moved away. Most people who've moved out on their own will admit there's at least one person back home that they'd like to sing a song like this to.
- "100 Years" by Five For Fighting: If you like a beautiful song that's sure to make you miss a special friend, chances are you'll enjoy "100 Years." One of the best goodbye songs for friends that you haven't seen in a while, the song mixes a sort of wisdom with a childhood innocence, making it a perfect song for friends and lovers both.
- "Leaving On a Jet Plane" by John Denver: One of the best goodbye songs for friends comes from folk legend, John Denver. Perfect for those friends that you leave behind, when it's time to move away, it's a good song to sum up some powerful emotions when you can't find the perfect words.
- "See You On the Other Side" by Ozzy Osbourne: One of the best goodbye songs for friends who have passed on comes from rock legend, Ozzy Osbourne. It's a positive song, telling friends that even though they part ways in this world, they will still meet up after this life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.