"Gossip Girl" quickly became a pop phenomenon, and the 10 best "Gossip Girl" quotes of season 2 show why. "Gossip Girl" offers revenge plots, romance, humor and drama, in a world filled with conspicuous consumption. There is no shame in calling "Gossip Girl" a favorite guilty pleasure.
- Chuck:" I don't have a romantic bone in my body. Least of all that one." During a power outage, Chuck discovers he has problems "performing" for anyone but Blair.
- Chuck: "Are you gay?" Dan: "Now that would be out of my comfort zone, but no. I just need to get out of Brooklyn. For one night. I'd like to experience the world of Chuck Bass". Chuck: "You're lucky I'm bored." When Dan's mentor suggests he get more life experience, Dan asks to get a glimpse of Chuck's world and gets more than he bargained for.
Chuck: "Did you have a reason for coming here? Because if it was to insult me there's a web site you can go to." In a twisted revenge plot, Blair enlists Chuck to seduce Vanessa and then humiliate her. Vanessa almost falls for it.
- Blair: "A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex! Use once and throw away. You couldn't ask for a better rebound!" In the season two opener, Blair explains to Serena why getting over Dan should be easy.
Blair:" It's so hard finding obedient minions." Poor Blair, she just can't find good help. Dorota can't be expected to do everything.
- Vanessa: "How can I use this to get Nate off the hook? I mean, what do I do?" Dan: "Well you're not going to like it. Blair." Vanessa: "Blair? I can't trust Blair." Dan: "Well maybe not. But Google "revenge" and get blairwaldorf.com." Dan is no fan of Blair, but he certainly recognizes where her talents lie.
- Dan: "Who knew there was a sex club behind the White Castle? And "beer before liquor." How do you know so many twins?" Chuck: "Twins find me." After a night out together, Dan gets to see why Chuck can say "I'm Chuck Bass."
- Dan: "If your mom says nothing's going on then that's good." Serena: "Yeah well, she usually is pretty honest about these things. A little too honest actually. Supposedly Sarkozy was a bad kisser." Dan: "Well that's a relief. Not the thing about Sarkozy. That's kind of disappointing." Dan and Serena begin to suspect secret meetings between Lily and Rufus. Little did they know it was about their half-brother.
- Eric: "Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?" Dan: "Feels like a reality show." Chuck: "Good. So I can vote you off." Chuck tries to cope with Dan's newfound interest in his family.
- Blair: "Serena, a guy start's out in his blue period and everything's great. But it's only a matter of time until he's all into cubism and it's some other girl's eye coming out of her forehead." Blair will never approve of artist Aaron Rose as a suitor for Serena.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.