"Gossip Girl" quickly became a pop phenomenon, and the 10 best "Gossip Girl" quotes of season 2 show why. "Gossip Girl" offers revenge plots, romance, humor and drama, in a world filled with conspicuous consumption. There is no shame in calling "Gossip Girl" a favorite guilty pleasure.
- Chuck:" I don't have a romantic bone in my body. Least of all that one." During a power outage, Chuck discovers he has problems "performing" for anyone but Blair.
- Chuck: "Are you gay?" Dan: "Now that would be out of my comfort zone, but no. I just need to get out of Brooklyn. For one night. I'd like to experience the world of Chuck Bass". Chuck: "You're lucky I'm bored." When Dan's mentor suggests he get more life experience, Dan asks to get a glimpse of Chuck's world and gets more than he bargained for.
Chuck: "Did you have a reason for coming here? Because if it was to insult me there's a web site you can go to." In a twisted revenge plot, Blair enlists Chuck to seduce Vanessa and then humiliate her. Vanessa almost falls for it.
- Blair: "A hot lifeguard is like Kleenex! Use once and throw away. You couldn't ask for a better rebound!" In the season two opener, Blair explains to Serena why getting over Dan should be easy.
Blair:" It's so hard finding obedient minions." Poor Blair, she just can't find good help. Dorota can't be expected to do everything.
- Vanessa: "How can I use this to get Nate off the hook? I mean, what do I do?" Dan: "Well you're not going to like it. Blair." Vanessa: "Blair? I can't trust Blair." Dan: "Well maybe not. But Google "revenge" and get blairwaldorf.com." Dan is no fan of Blair, but he certainly recognizes where her talents lie.
- Dan: "Who knew there was a sex club behind the White Castle? And "beer before liquor." How do you know so many twins?" Chuck: "Twins find me." After a night out together, Dan gets to see why Chuck can say "I'm Chuck Bass."
- Dan: "If your mom says nothing's going on then that's good." Serena: "Yeah well, she usually is pretty honest about these things. A little too honest actually. Supposedly Sarkozy was a bad kisser." Dan: "Well that's a relief. Not the thing about Sarkozy. That's kind of disappointing." Dan and Serena begin to suspect secret meetings between Lily and Rufus. Little did they know it was about their half-brother.
- Eric: "Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?" Dan: "Feels like a reality show." Chuck: "Good. So I can vote you off." Chuck tries to cope with Dan's newfound interest in his family.
- Blair: "Serena, a guy start's out in his blue period and everything's great. But it's only a matter of time until he's all into cubism and it's some other girl's eye coming out of her forehead." Blair will never approve of artist Aaron Rose as a suitor for Serena.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."