Perhaps some of the ten best Greek actors are performers you didn't even know were Greek. And, while they don't always play Greek characters, they're Greek through and through.
- Hank Azaria — Azaria never played a Greek character on "The Simpsons." He's the voice of Abu and Chief Wiggum.
- Michael Chiklis — Who says bald guys can't make in Hollywood? Chiklis had a hit first with "The Commish." He's probably best known for the more recent "The Shield," however.
- Telly Savalas — Speaking of bald guys, Savalas is another one. He nearly, single-handedly, kept candy sucker makers in business with all the hard candy sucking he did on "Kojack." And, if you look carefully, you can spot Savalas in an old "Twilight Zone" episode.
- John Stamos — He's not just the "General Hospital" star that was once nominated for a daytime Emmy anymore. He's a big star now and, a hunk.
- Billy Zane — He's won a B-Movie Award, but lost both an MTV and a Screen Actor's Guild award. The latter were for "Titanic." We can't all be Leonardo.
- John Cassavetes — Cassavetes is considered a pioneer of American cinema verité. Oh, and he was also a star in the very scary "Rosemary's Baby."
- George Chakiris — When you're a Jet…well, Chakiris really was a Jet…in "West Side Story," that is.
John Aniston — No, he's not just Jennifer's dad. But, he is probably responsible for some of the best genes in Hollywood. He also starred in "Days Of Our Lives."
- Zach Galifianakis — This guy has a great, manly beard. He also starred in "The Hangover." And, his name is the Greek-est in this whole list.
- Chris Sarandon — Oscar-nominated for "Dog Day Afternoon," he's also one good looking gentleman.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.