There are many gyms throughout California, but if you are in search of 10 best gyms in Los Angeles, read on. Some people view going to the gym as a chore. However, in Los Angeles there are many gyms to choose from, some more popular than others. Los Angeles has an array of fitness centers, spas and the like on popular streets such as Santa Monica Boulevard, North La Brea Avenue and Sunset Boulevard.
Many choose gyms for comfort, some for location, and others for what the gym has to offer. It would be awesome to find a gym that had all three. If you live in the Los Angeles, California area, ten best or most favorite gyms are:
- L.A. Fitness Considered to be extremely convenient because of the several locations available throughout Los Angeles. The company runs specials for new memberships, making it one of Los Angeles' best gyms.
- YMCA Much like L.A. Fitness, the YMCA (widely know as the "Y") has centers throughout East Los Angeles. Their prices are often less compared to other gyms if you are looking to save a little money.
- Ultrabody Fitness Complete with a full boxing training area, along with other amenities that gives those who work out at the gym the convenience of having other options other than a weight room.
- Meridian's Bodies in Motion Come early and stay late! Along with closing late, this fitness center is a place for anyone looking to kickbox or road race!
- Equinox This gym caters to those who are looking to break a sweat and for those who want to enjoy the simplicity of relaxing from a long day.
- Gold's Gym This gym doesn't require an enrollment fee. Zero down gets you in!
- Crunch Offers free guest passes. You will be able to manage your membership online as well!
- Body Maxx This gym customizes weight programs to cater to your specific needs without having to wait for machines to workout on.
- Kor Health & Fitness Unlike some gyms, this gym offers chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy. Additionally, it's where Gerard Butler trained for "300." Two great reasons why it is considered one of Los Angeles' ten best gyms.
- 4 Ideal Fitness Another one of Los Angeles' ten best gyms, this gym has trainers who use superslow techniques, which has the same great benefits of a traditional workout, but your muscles do all of the work without being harsh on your joints.
Coming to a decision in selecting a gym right for you can be a task, but it doesn't have to be. Convenience, comfort and inexpensive payment plans are what make these gyms the ten best gyms in Los Angeles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.