Looking for the 10 best gyms in Orange County? Living in Orange County is a great life, but you have to stay fit to enjoy such a great environment and great social atmosphere. Keeping up with your Orange County body can be done at one of the best Orange County gyms, ensuring that you get the best value in exercise regimen and equipment and the most effective training for the best price.
- The Sports Club. If you are looking for the best of the best in equipment, training and scheduling for any type of workout you could possibly want, including pilates and yoga, the Sports Club is an excellent choice. The Sports Club: 1980 Main St., Irvine, CA 92614; (949) 975-8400.
- 24 Hour Fitness Ultra Sport. Located in the Lakeshore Tower, this is the ultimate of gym clubs, offering full amenities that aren’t found in most sports clubs. There are great services, excellent training and regimen options, and a huge gym full of anything you could think of, offering one of the best of the top Orange County gyms. 24 Hour Fitness Ultra Sport: 18007 Von Karman Ave., Irvine, CA 92612; (949) 250-4422.
- Bally Total Fitness. For the best price and the most detailed and supportive work-out services and training, Bally Total Fitness is one of the best gyms in Orange County by far. The total fitness combines several disciplines, including dynamic personal training, basic nutrition, and any other weight-loss or bodybuilding service or training you could think of. Bally Total Fitness: 2095 E. Katella Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806; (714) 456-969.
- Back Bay Fitness. If you are looking for results and top quality training from some of the best trainers in the area, this is one of the best gyms in Orange County to choose. Back Bay Fitness: 2675 Irvine Ave., Costa Mesa, CA 92627; (949) 631-5587.
- Equinox Fitness & Spa. At Equinox, you really do get the feeling you are at one of Orange County's best gyms, with full recreation and workout options offered for a great price. Equinox Fitness & Spa: 19540 Jamboree Road, Irvine, CA 92612; (949) 296-1700.
- Renaissance Club Sport. If you are looking for a workout and then some, Renaissance Club Sport offers everything you could think of. You can work out at the fitness center, utilize personal training or group fitness, take advantage of yoga and pilates classes or even attempt aquatics. Renaissance Club Sport: 50 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656; (949) 643-6700.
- Custom Bodies Fitness. If you are looking for the best price from one of the best gyms in Orange County, Custom Bodies Fitness is an optimal choice. For less than a dollar a day, you can tone and shape your body with higher fitness and better nutrition, getting a super value. Custom Bodies Fitness: 4880 Irvine Blvd., Irvine, CA 92620; (714) 544-4010.
- James Fitness. Get with the number-one trainer in one of Orange County's best gyms at James Fitness, utilizing one of the trainers that have shaped many of the most well-known celebrities. Great rates and perfect results will be your benefits from this choice. James Fitness: 17801 Main St., Irvine, CA, 92627; (949) 232-2007.
- Athletic Club for Women. Women can utilize this great gym in Orange County, which offers full weight-loss and body-shaping opportunities for a great price. Athletic Club for Women: 2036 Quail St., Newport Beach, CA, 92660; (949) 852-8655.
- Meridian’s Bodies in Motion. There are many options for you to take advantage of at Meridian’s, such as full nutritional training, weight-loss coaching, and exercise equipment of top quality. Meridian’s Bodies in Motion: 1535 Deerpark Drive, Fullerton, CA 92831; (714) 646-6873.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”