Living in West Hollywood, it is evident that maintaining a fit appearance is very important, and finding the 10 best gyms in West Hollywood will be important too. The entire area is full of beauty and poise, and staying in the mix means staying healthy and keeping a tight body. If you are looking for the best workout with premium training and many other luxurious options, you can choose from these 10 best gyms in West Hollywood.
- Equinox. If you are looking for one of the best gyms in West Hollywood, the Equinox is it. There are several gyms within the area, but not many that will offer such hands-on training from top trainers, and such superior membership options, with luxury surrounding you the entire time. Equinox: 8590 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069; (310) 289-1900.
- Gold’s Gym. Gold’s Gym is well-known throughout many states in the U.S., with a supreme gym located in West Hollywood. You get the best equipment and top results with a great rate and several amenities to choose from. Gold’s Gym: 1016 Cole Ave., Hollywood, CA 90038; (323) 462-7012.
- LA Fitness. Getting into one of the best gyms in West Hollywood should mean receiving top training and the most well-thought-out workout plans possible. With the best results guaranteed, you can take advantage of LA Fitness and its many great offers to members. LA Fitness: 7021 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028; (323) 462-5199.
- Bally Total Fitness. With many different locations throughout the U.S., this is also one of the best gyms in West Hollywood, and an optimal choice if transferring from another location. With excellent training programs and highly experienced trainers that have worked with many celebrities, Bally could be a great choice. Bally Total Fitness: 1628 North El Centro Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028; (323) 461-0227.
- Fortune Gym. Fortune Gym is one of the best gyms in West Hollywood, offering a unique style to working out and creating a healthier body. The gym is a '50s-style boxing gym that offers fighter-style training, with full programs to teach techniques in building strength and speed. Fortune Gym: 7574 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90046; (323) 845-4755.
- Hollywood Gym. This is a supreme choice and one of the best gyms in West Hollywood, offering 24-hour access to various training programs, including yoga, personal and nutritional training, biking and spin, aerobics and fitness, chiropractic massage, tanning and even free parking. Hollywood Gym: 1551 North La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028; (323) 845-1420.
- Pilates Plus. When looking for the best gyms in West Hollywood, Pilates Plus offers a great choice with the SPX/System Dynamique, which is a full body training technique that has become highly acclaimed. Pilates Plus: 8500 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood, CA 90069; (310) 358-9491.
- Gear Fitness. Lisa Natale offers personal training, indoor cycling, yoga and boxing, all from one of the best gyms in West Hollywood, Gear Fitness. You will get hands-on training at an optimal value with face-to-face interaction and a personal coach the entire way. Gear Fitness: 6689 West Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028; (323) 461-7045.
- Pink Iron. For excellent training and a great rate for membership, this is definitely one of the best gyms in West Hollywood. You will get what you ask for with terrific service and a setting that really facilitates higher energy levels. Pink Iron: 1106 N La Cienega, West Hollywood, CA 90069; (310) 360-7465.
- Fitness Factory. Getting what you need from weight training, nutrition education and better workout practices is all possible through this West Hollywood gym. You can receive a low rate for membership with complete access to personal training. Fitness Factory: 652 N La Peer Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069; (310) 358-1838.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.