10 Best Hanging Out With Friends Songs
Looking for 10 best songs for hanging out with friends? Well, that's great! This article will provide you with the 10 best songs to hang out to with your friends and have a fun time. There is something about music and lyrics that can record a memory forever. What better way to remember a night than listening to the best songs with your friends and hearing them later and thinking about all the fun memories.
- "Hey Ya!" - Outkast. This song is great for hanging out with friends. It's guaranteed to make you smile and laugh at least once due to the lyrics. It's even better when a friend tries to sing along to the song.
- "Don’t Worry, Be Happy" - Bobby McFerrin. This is a perfect song for hanging out with your friends. No matter what type of music you and your friends listen to, this song has a place in everyone's heart. And of course, everyone can sing along.
- "Paradise City" - Guns N Roses. This song is a classic, especially for friends. It's the type of song that everyone wants to sing at karaoke. Nothing is better than hanging out with your friends and playing the air guitar.
- "What's My Age Again?" - Blink 182. This song is awesomely hilarious and reminds you of who your best friends are. This song is a perfect mixture of silliness and fun times.
- "One Week" - Barenaked Ladies. Oh wow, this song is a favorite for friends. Most friends try to battle out who can get the most lyrics right at one time. It's popish vibe mixed with freestyle lyrics is simply hilarious and makes from a great feel-good time.
- "Steal My Sunshine" - Len. This feel-good song is another great song to hang out with friends to. It's got a summery vibe to it that makes you remember staying out late and waking up even later the next day.
- "Good Life" - Kanye West ft. T-Pain. This is another song that reminds you of how great life can be, especially when you are hanging out with friends. Cheers to the good times.
- "All Star" - Smash Mouth. All that glitters is gold, especially when you're with your friends. Make it an all star night and remember all the good times you've had together. This is a great song for hanging out and having fun.
- "Smile" - Uncle Kracker. This is another feel good song that is great to listen to with your friends. You can't help but smile, raise your glass and sing with your friends.
- "The Bad Touch" - Bloodhound Gang. This song is hilarious and great for all friends. Nothing says a good time like singing among to a song with embarrassingly funny lyrics. Get ready to have a blast.