There are a lot of ten best happy hour bars near Carlsbad, and they all seem to have a special theme. If you’re in the area, want great food and cocktails for a great price visit one of these establishments.
- Mas Fina Cantina Restaurant and Bar. This restaurant and bar serves American and Mexican/Southwestern food. You’ll dine having authentic Mexican food in a festive atmosphere on the outdoor patio or sports bar area. The food is great and pizza seems to be a local favorite. The bartenders and staff are very friendly and the service is fast. Mas Fina Catina Restaurant and Bar: 2780 State Street, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- The Coyote Bar and Grill. This is a real hot spot. On the weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., you can enjoy a happy hour that serves drinks and appetizers for $3.00. Another benefit to this bar and grill is they have late night happy hour from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. (Sunday to Wednesday) and 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Thursday to Saturday). Late night happy hour has drinks for special happy hour prices and appetizers at full price. The Coyote Bar and Grill: 300 Carlsbad Village Drive #128, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Bistro West. The food makes happy hour a hit with everyone. You can eat anything from Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza for $7.95 to Asian Style Spare Ribs for $6.95. Bistro West: 4960 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Bellefleur Restaurant. They don’t limit what you can eat during happy hour. The regular menu is half price from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily, and every night drinks are discounted with a special drink at half price. Bellefleur Restaurant: 5610 Paseo del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Senor Grubbys. Happy Hour everyday 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Every day you can get a draft and two tacos for $5.50. Mexican and Breakfast/Brunch are available every day, anytime. Senor Grubbys: 377 Carlsbad Village Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Hensleys Flying Elephant Pub & Grill. Enjoy this American and Pub Food menu. Every night there is something special going on. While you are there, shoot a game of pool and watch a pro ball game. Hensleys Flying Elephant Pub & Grill: 850 Tamarack Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
- Claim Jumper. In the saloon area, Happy Hour is 3 p.m to 7 p.m. There is a variety of cocktails and martinis ranging from $5 to $6 and a great variety of appetizers ranging from $2 to $6. Claim Jumper: 5958 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 90028.
- Argyle Steakhouse. This is an upscale restaurant that has Happy Hour from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday to Friday). Their drink menu offers beer, wine and well drinks along with Argyle Bites (Chef’s choice). Argyle Steakhouse: 7447 Batiquitos Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011.
- O’Sulivans Irish Pub. O’Sulivans wants all of their customers to feel at home. They have a very comfortable atmosphere with music nightly. What keeps the customers back is the great traditional food that is priced reasonably and their excellent service. O’Sulivans Irish Pub: 640 Grand Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92006.
- Whisknladle. Seven days a week from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., you can feast on an assortment of Mediterranean tapas for $3 or get $20 pitchers of Sangria. The food is great and the bar area fills up fast, so don’t be late. Whisknladle: 1044 Wall Street, Carlsbad, CA 92006.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …