The 10 best hard bass songs will rattle your speakers and your trunk and make the windows of your ride pulse. If you want to show off your system, you can't go wrong with any of these gritty low-end masterpieces. Here they are, the best hard bass songs of all time. Let's get ready to make the street rumble and the windows rattle.
- "Late Night Tip" by Three-6-Mafia – Memphis' kings of drug rap tops our list of the best hard bass songs. Many Mafia tracks would fit in this spot, but "Late Night Tip" and its attendant remix both attack systems with subsonic force.
- "Raise Up" by Petey Pablo – Another southern rap anthem is the second entry on our list of the best hard bass songs. Petey Pablo's ode to his home state of North Carolina (and to taking one's shirt off and twirling it like a helicopter) rattled trunks all over the southeast.
- "Ass-N-Titties" by DJ Assault - Detroit booty bass master DJ Assault ups the tempo on his strip club classic. Systems aren't the only things this song will cause to shake.
- "Bia Bia" by Lil Jon & Tha East Side Boyz - Atlanta's King of Crunk makes his entrance onto the list of the best hard bass songs with this in-your-face club crusher. This is a system-testing song with attitude.
- "Lucky Star" by Basement Jaxx (featuring Dizzee Rascal) - The kings of maximalist, kitchen-sink techno enlist Britain's best MC for this entry on the list of the best hard bass songs. It's not hip-hop but it hits just as hard.
- "Never Scared" by Bonecrusher – Another Southern rap song, "Never Scared" from Bonecrusher is another forceful, subsonic boom. Sadly it was his only hit; it seemed like Bonecrusher had the potential for a number of hard bass songs.
- "B.O.B." by Outkast – Outkast's hit mixes dance music and hip-hop for a fast song that gets everything rumbling. The characteristic 808 drum machine kick is key to this hard bass song.
- "#1 Stunna" by Big Tymers – New Orleans' Cash Money all-stars flash expensive jewelry. To really listen to their best hard bass song, you truly need an expensive system.
- "Grindin'" by Clipse – The Neptunes took time off from producing pop hits to create the track for this entry on the list of best hard bass songs. The result is a booming masterpiece.
- "Fiesta" by R. Kelly – The Pied Piper of R&B always makes booties shake. With this song, the final entry on our list of the best hard bass songs, he makes your system shake as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.