When you are planning your next (or first) vacation to Hawaii, refer to this article for the 10 best Hawaiian resorts to visit. The charm and incomparable beauty of the Hawaiian Islands is the perfect setting whether you are honeymooning or seeking fun in the sun. Read on for the ten best Hawaiian resorts.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort and Spa. Absolutely one of the ten best Hawaiian resorts! The 22-acre Oahu property is family-friendly, and kids can eat free in some of the resort’s restaurants. The family can even go for a submarine dive! 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815.
- J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa at Ko Olina Resort. Also in Oahu, the Marriott Ihilani has daily activities ranging from kite-flying to snorkeling. Enjoy the white sand lagoons, tennis courts and marina. Participate in Hawaiian cultural activities or just relax in paradise. 92-1001Olani Street, Kapolei, HI 96707.
- The Fairmont Orchid. Visit The Fairmont Orchid on your next vacation and enjoy the Polynesian dance shows and luaus. Find out why this is one of the ten best Hawaiian resorts. The well-tended, lushly landscaped grounds overlook the sparkling blue ocean. You may never want to leave. 1 North Kaniku Drive, Kamuela, HI 96743..
- Kona Village Resort. In ancient times, this gorgeous retreat on Hawaii’s Big Island was a fishing village. You will be enchanted by 82 acres of gardens, palm trees, lagoons and white beaches. Queen Kaahumanu Highway, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, 96745.
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. This resort makes the list of one of the ten best Hawaiian resorts because it is frequently highly rated. Superb amenities and excellent service are part of the allure of the Four Seasons Resort Maui. Enjoy scenic ocean views, live Hawaiian entertainment, genuine Hawaiian cuisine and so much more. 3900 Wailea Alanui Hotel, Wailea, HI 96753.
- Hyatt Regency Maui. Waterfalls, hot tubs, wildlife, flowers, shopping. These are just a few of the attractions of the Hyatt Regency Maui resort. Check into the spa and be pampered like never before. 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761-1985.
- Aloha Beach House. The Aloha Beach House in Molokai must be listed as one of the ten best Hawaiian resorts. Here, you will stay in a beautifully decorated 1,600 square foot, 2-bedroom home on the oceanfront. If you are seeking more privacy than a traditional resort allows, this place is ideal. Don’t miss it! Waialua, Molokai, HI, 20 miles east of Kaunakai Town on Kam, V Highway.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa. Rooms at this first-class resort feature marble baths and private balconies. Once outdoors, go sailing, sport fishing, hiking, biking, or explore the natural surroundings. 1571 Poipu Road, Poipu, Kauai Island, HI 96756.
- Poipu Kai Resort. At this four-star resort in Kauai, the spacious accommodations consist of well-appointed cottages. The resort is situated on 70 acres of tropical gardens for your enjoyment. Cottages are equipped with appliances and dinnerware; everything you need to ensure a fantastic stay. 1941 Poipu Road, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756.
The Royal Hawaiian. The last of the ten best Hawaiian resorts is aptly named “The Pink Palace of the Pacific.” The Royal Hawaiian in Honolulu is over 75 years old and offers plenty of old-fashioned charm and comfort. The hotel is the perfect spot for honeymooners and vacationing families alike. Activities include horseback riding and golfing. Enjoy! 2259 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.