The 10 best Hawaiian swimsuit models melt the sandy beaches like butter on a frying pan with their sun-kissed skin and simmering looks. These Hawaiian swimsuit models show off what makes the Pacific island such a tourist attraction. A gorgeous swimsuit is as native to these Hawaiian models as the hula skirt is to the culture and history of the island. These Hawaiian swimsuit models are some of the best reason to go out and enjoy the sand and surf with these honeys parading around the area. Here are the ten best Hawaiian swimsuit models:
- Janey Lee. This lovely model hails from Honolulu and swimsuits seem to be her best friend. She has been featured in "Powersports Illustrated," "Fit Beauties," and "Streetlow Magazine."
- Jarah Mariano. A sexy Asian-American calls Hawaii her home and her swimsuit pics show it. Her hot bod graced ads for Armani Exchange and Ambercrombe & Fitch as well as "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue" in February 2008.
- DeBara Senn. The former Miss Island Girl is a natural out in the sun and fun of the beach with a sweet smile. DeBara's credits list "Playboy Book of Lingerie," "Muscle Magazine," and "Lowrider 2000 Bikini Calendar" to name a few.
- Jennifer Chamberlin. This striking fitness model has lived in Hawaii for more than five years. She has an impressive array of pics in "Diet Fuel" and "American Curves" as well as embarking in a new career in photography.
- Megan Abrigo. Another hot number was born in O'ahu, Hawaii, and has been making waves ever since. The pretty swimsuit model appeared in "Deal or No Deal" gameshow and "Maxim" and "Allure" magazines.
- Pualei Lani. The beach can't compare to this island beauty as she models the hottest swimsuits. This Hawaiian siren has been seen in ImportIcons.com and HIN 2008 Calendar.
- Leilani Jimenez. A sexy combo of Filipina/Hawaiian decent has no problem filling out a swimsuit in every photoshoot. The lovely model is seen in Hot Import Nights and various night clubs.
- Luana Lani. This lovely swimsuit babe was born in Manila, Philippines, but grew up in Maui. Fans can admire some of her work in "Playboy," Stuff," and "Mystique" magazines.
- Helen Su. The fantastic blend of Chinese/Hawaiian heritage gives swimsuits another beauty to behold. Her enchanting face and figure was on the cover of "FHM" March 2009 issue and an ad for Motorola.
- Jewelyn Tamsing. A enticing dish makes her way back to Hawaii as much as possible and with a skimpy swimsuit in tow. She was featured in "WWS Magazine" and "The Source Magazine."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.