Get on the floor with the 10 best hip hop dancing songs 2010. Hip hop is a genre used in a lot of dancing songs because of the heavy beats. Many of these hip hop dancing also incorporate other elements and styles.
- “Love the Way You Lie” by Eminem and featuring Rihanna. There are few hip hop artist that are as passion as Eminem. The rapper known for hard hitting lyrics is paired with Rihanna on this track and together they make this an unforgettable hip hop dancing song.
- “Feel it” by Three 6 Mafia and featuring Tiesto, Sean Kingston & Flo Rida. This Hip Hop dancing song was played a lot in 2010. The song is about partying and is still a popular one in clubs.
- “No Love” by Eminem and featuring Lil Wayne. This hip hop dancing song is all about telling people how it is. The song samples Haddaway’s 1993 dance song “What is Love” and it gives the hip hop song a very dance club edge to it.
- “Carry Out” by Timbaland and featuring Justin Timberlake. This hip hop song is great for dancing because of the beat. It’s comparing taking a girl home from the club with picking up fast food.
- “My Chick Bad” by Ludacris and featuring Nicki Minaj. Ludacris is known for some of the best hip hop dancing songs of all time. Minaj’s cameo on this one makes the song. The lyrics are simple which makes it a good dance choice.
- “Break Your Heart” by Taio Cruz. This hip hop dancing song comes from a British artist. The song has an infectious quality and a very electric sound to it.
- “Right Above It” By Lil Wayne and featuring Drake. This is a very smooth hip hop dancing song. Like many of Lil Wayne’s songs it has a very lyrical feel to it, which is why it makes such a good club dancing song.
- “No Hands” by Waka Flocka Flame and featuring Roscoe Dash and Wale. This is a hard-edged hip hop dancing song. When you listen to this song it’s hard to not “drop it to the floor”.
- “Lemonade” by Gucci Mane. This hip hop dancing song is about making money off of the illegal sale of codeine-infused lemonade. The song incorporates the voices of children singing the chorus.
- “Beamer, Benz and Bently” by Lloyd Banks. This hip hop dancing song is about the artist taking a woman home from a club and deciding which of his three cars to take. The song has a lot of energy, which is perfect for the club.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …