The 10 best hip hop rap songs 2010 are songs that have topped the charts. Hip hop music has been around since the 1970’s. Hip hop music is where the singer appears to be somewhat speaking. The lyrics of each song rhymes. Many hip hop artists write their own lyrics and many times the lyrics deal with their own lives.
- “Just A Dream”– Performed by Nelly. This is one of the best hip hop rap song of 2010. It was written by Nelly, Rico Love and Frank Romano. Nelly’s real name is Cornell Haynes Jr. The song is from his sixth album, “5.0.” Many of Nelly’s fans believe the song is about Ashanti.
- “Love The Way You Lie”– Performed by Eminem with Rihanna. The song appears on the album “Recovery.” The song won Best Rap/Hip-hop Track at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. Eminem made a surprise appearance in July of 2010 when Rihanna was on tour at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- “Airplanes”– Sung by B.o.B., this is one of the best hip hop rap songs of 2010. It appears on the debut album “B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Booby Ray.” It features vocals from Hayley Williams who is the lead singer of Paramore. The song was covered by Rihanna on her Last Girl on Earth Tour.
- “Lil Freak”– by Usher. The song is featured on his sixth album “Raymond V. Raymond.” The song features vocals from Nicki Minaj who is also one of the writers along with Usher on the song. The song is about a threesome in a nightclub. The song has a dark tone with very heavy bass beats.
- “I Made It”– Sung by Kevin Rudolf. This is one of the best hip hop rap songs of 2010 because the song is about overcoming all obstacles in order to achieve one’s dream. The song features lyrics from Birdman, Jay Sean and Lil Wayne from Cash Money Records. It is from the album “To The Sky.” The song was the theme song of Wrestlemania XXVI.
- “Over”– Performed by Drake. The song is from the album “Thank Me Later.” “Over” is a midtempo song with orchestral backdrops. The song includes Eminem, Trey Songz and Diggy Simmons. The song has been remixed by artists such as Eminem, B.o.B, Sean Kingston and Trey Songz.
- “Drop the World”- Sung by Lil Wayne. The song is from the album “Rebirth.” It features vocals from Eminem. “Drop the World” was performed at the 52nd Grammy Awards by Lil Wayne, Eminem and Travis Barker from Blink-182. The music video for the song features people moshing, skateboarding, rioting and running through the streets of New York.
- “Not Afraid”- Performed by Eminem. The song is without a doubt one of the best hip hop rap songs 2010. The song can be found on Eminem’s seventh studio album “Recovery.” The song has been nominated for two Grammy Awards: Best Rap Solo Performance and Best Rap Song. Eminem has performed this song live on "The Late Show with David Letterman," the 2010 BET Awards and the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards.
- “Miss Me”- Performed by Drake. The song appears on Drake’s debut album “Thank Me Later.” It features vocals from Lil Wayne. The album version is 5:06 and the radio edit is 4:16. Lil Wayne appears in the music video but his part was shot much earlier than the rest of the video, before he went to prison.
- “Jizzle”- Sung by Young Jeezy. Young Jeezy’s real name is Jay Wayne Jenkins. The song appears on his fourth album “TM 103.” TM stands for Thug Motivation. The song features Lil Jon.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”