10 Best Hip Hop Songs To Run To
If you love the genre with a bass-thumping passion, then check out the 10 best Hip Hop songs to run to. There are more than hundreds of Hip Hop songs to run to, but do they all give the energy, power, and passion you've learn to love from "rap"? We've laid out the best Hip Hop songs to run to, and while they might not all suit your fancy, consider them a guide to the connection between the extremes of exercise and the flow of Hip Hop.
- "Hypnotize" by the Notorious B.I.G. Big papa knows how to spit, and this track more than displays his aptitude for lyricism. The beat is fresh, and the melody will keep you going throughout that long jog.
- "I Get Up" by J Cole. When talking about Hip Hop songs to run to, we'd be foolish not to mention the young Cole. "I Get Up" is both inspiring and energizing. His track represents East Coast influence in a scene dominated by Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, and Chris Brown types.
- "We Takin Over" by DJ Khaled. We the best! Seriously, this track is dope (as well as the DJ's first single). Khaled knows how to get people moving, jumping, and best of all, running. The song is up-tempo, vicious, and completely lyrical.
- "Fight the Power" by Public Enemy. Who said Public Enemy was too old to run to? Among the best Hip Hop songs to run to is Enemy's almighty chat: fight the power. You know it will get you hyped.
- "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. A soulful vendetta against the corruption of this world, "Jesus Walks" is more than a soundtrack for the movie "Jarhead". Mr. West will get you jogging to a better future, that's for sure.
- "Bring the Noise" by Public Enemy. Benassi once established a hardcore version of "Bring the Noise" in 2007, which is also excellent for running. The original, along with its numerous variants, is an excellent rendition of old-school Hip Hop songs to run to.
- "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor. Who could forget "Remember the Name" when talking about Hip Hop songs to run to? 10% luck, 20%, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason as to why Fort Minor gets people out of bed in the morning.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. Mathers knows how to get you pumped. If you want something there will always be dedication required, no matter what. A good riff from Eminem can motivate anyone to exercise hard.
- "Let's Get It Started" by the Black Eyed Peas. In 2003, the BEP released a song that would forever change the face of the relationship between Hip-Hop and Pop music. "Let's Get It Started" (which wasn't its original name) really does what it says: it gets you started to jam.
- "Walk this Way" by Run DMC. Combining their efforts with Aerosmith, "Walk This Way" makes our list of Hip Hop Songs to run to easily. "Walk This Way" is rough like rock, and concentrated like Hip Hop: truly a historical endeavor.
The best Hip Hop songs to run to take the beauty of Hip Hop and transform it into energy for running. Look no further for the coolest Hip Hop songs to run to, but always feel free to look up and discover more of your favorites within the genre.