Searching for the 10 best hip hop workout songs? Fantastic! This article will outline the top rated best hip hop workout songs that have been listed on various sources throughout the web. Working out is hard enough to do, let alone finding that best music to get your blood pumping, so this article will do the work for you – at least for finding your workout music!
- "The New Workout Plan" – Kanye West. Mr. West puts out many great hip hop workout songs, but this one tops the list. It doesn't matter if you are in the beginning, middle or end of your workout – this one will get you going.
- "Get Low" – Lil' Jon and The East Side Boyz.This is a club anthem that makes the list of the best top 10 hip hop songs. It's a feel good song that makes you forget that you are actually working out so hard. This makes you feel like dancing.
- "Mama Said Knock You Out" – LL Cool J. Oh yes, old school is always a great way to pump up your workout. This song is not only one of the best top 10 hip hop workout songs, but one of the best workout songs of all time.
- "Walk It Out" – DJ Unk. This is a great one for the treadmill. It doesn't matter how tired you are, you will instantly feel like moving your feet when listening to this hip hop song.
- "Lose Yourself" – Eminem. Another classic hip hop workout song that was put out by Eminem. Pretty much everything by Eminem is great workout music, but this song makes you feel like you are putting not only your body and soul into your workout as well.
- "In Da Club" – 50 Cent. This song is a classic, not only for parties, but for your workout play list as well. It has such as feel good vibe to this song that you cannot help but move.
- "Stronger" – Kanye West. Ah, another Kanye song that is a favorite on anyone's workout list. This truly is an anthem for working out and definitely is one of the best top ten hip hop workout songs of all time. Everyone at the gym sports this song.
- "B.O.B" – OutKast. This song is sure to make anyone get up and move. It's full of energy and power-packed lyrics.
- "Take It To Da House" – Trick Daddy. Full of energy and feel good lyrics, you are sure to breeze through your workout with this song. It's especially great for the sluggish parts of a workout routine.
- "Crank That" – Soulja Boy. Every gym-goer has this downloaded on their iPod. This is a great workout song to get your blood pumping and your feet moving. This song is also great for weight lifters to "crank" their energy up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …