The 10 best Hispanic soccer players are all extremely skilled athletes with a unique talent. They truly are Spain's finest; men that are unparalleled by any other. Their talent and finesse on the field is one-of-a-kind.
- Cesc Fabregas. A well-known central midfielder, Cesc is an exceptional player who was on the English Premier and Spanish National team. He is known for his exceptional passing ability as well as his great offense. There is no doubt that he is one of Spain's best athletes.
- Fernando Torres. He played on Spain's team during the 2006 and 2010 World Cup, scoring three impressive goals for the team in 2006. This player has great technique and quick movements. He is known as a scorer, making numerous goals for every team he plays on.
- Xavi. This player made ESPN's list of the top 50 2010 soccer players, coming in at an impressive #5. He had 83 appearances for Spain's national team, scoring 8 goals as midfielder. He is admired for his keen passes, making him one of Spain's best soccer players.
- Andres Iniesta. Also appearing on ESPN's top 50 2010 soccer players list, Andres was ranked as #7. Nicknamed "El Illusionista" ("The Illusionist"), Iniesta creates an almost magical game, making incredible passes and controlling the ball with a flawless technique. His skill is truly unique and a marvel to witness.
- David Villa. Playing forward for Spain, this player made an astonishing 36 goals with 54 appearances for Spain's national team. He is impressive with his sharp eye and aim. This is a player you want to keep your eye on.
Jose Antonio Reyes. A soccer player who is has played both as left winger and forward, Reyes is a truly remarkable athlete. He is known for his fast plays and precise movement along the field. He is absolutely one of the 10 best Hispanic soccer players.
- Iker Casillas. A memorable goalie, Casillas helped bring Spain to a historical 2010 World Cup victory. His positioning and movement is perfect, as his timing. He is crucial to the Spanish team with his skilled blocking.
- Gerard Pique. This soccer player is an excellent defender, who scored four goals with thirteen appearances on Spain's national team. He is not afraid to take risks and put himself at the game's forefront. This risk-taker is truly one of the 10 best Hispanic soccer players.
- Carles Puyol. A great defender, he plays defense cleanly and well. He has made incredible moves, playing remarkably and helping Spain advance. His role to the team has been essential to their many successes.
- David Silva. An unique player, Silva plays as an astounding midfielder, making exceptional plays. His understanding of the game has helped him clear the way for many goals. He is clearly an asset to the team and one of the best Hispanic soccer players in history.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!