10 Best Holiday Food Gifts
These 10 best holiday food gifts are sure to please any food lover on your holiday list. These holiday food gifts will make awesome presents for your friends or relatives this holiday season.
- Box of chocolates A box of decadent, gourmet chocolates will be sure to please the chocolate lover on your holiday list. Get a box of unique, tasty chocolates for your chocolate loving wife, mother, sister or grandmother.
- Food gift basket A gift basket full of tasty foods and treats is one of the best holiday food gifts since these gift baskets are typically filled with a variety of scrumptious foods and treats!
- Salt and pepper collection Get your spice-loving friend or relative a collective set of various salts or peppers from throughout the world. He will certainly enjoy this unique holiday food gift.
- Tea and honey If your mom or grandmother loves a nice cup of hot tea with honey, get her some of her favorite teas along with some varieties of honey.
- Organic fruit preserves Organic fruit preserves taste delicious on crackers or fresh bread. They also come in dozens of varieties, making this one of the best holiday food gifts.
- Pure extra virgin olive oil If there's an olive oil lover on your holiday wish list, get her some pure extra virgin olive oil from Italy that she typically wouldn't treat herself to. This is one of the best holiday food gifts for a woman who loves to cook!
- Unique hot sauces The next time a food show rolls through town, pick up some unique hot sauces for your friend who always loves to spice up his food.
- Organic fair trade coffee So many people love coffee and there are more and more organic fair trade varieties popping up. Get some organic fair trade coffee for the caffeine lover on your holiday list.
- Cake or cookie kit Cake and cookie kits are some of the best holiday food gifts for those who love to bake! Consider getting a kit that comes with some unique cookie cutters or cake pans.
- Snack basket For your football loving dad or uncle, consider a snack basket filled with his favorite late night snacks, such as chips, pretzels and chocolate. This is one of the best holiday food gifts for someone who loves salty and sweet treats!
Posted on: May. 23, 2010