10 Best At Home Date Ideas
A night in doesn’t have to be boring, these 10 best at home date ideas will give you all the inspiration you need for a romantic home date. So, save your gas money and start wooing your dates from the comfort of your own home.
- Serve dinner by candlelight. Nothing says romance more than gazing into each others eyes over a candlelit dinner. Even if you’ve never boiled an egg, you can serve up a romantic meal. Simply, order carryout from your favorite restaurant and transfer the food onto nice dishes.
- Have a movie night. Who can’t resist a good movie? Choose something that your date will appreciate. A romantic comedy may put her in a playful mood, whereas a thriller may scare her just enough to jump into your lap.
- Set up a couples massage. Setting up an at home couples massage is a great way to impress your date. Just make sure you book this service with the right type of professionals. Your lady will probably not be too pleased if a couple of call girls show up at the door. But don’t worry, if she is really wowed by the massage, you just may get that happy ending anyway—after the therapists leave.
- Have a backyard picnic. Some beverages and a few snacks are all you need to get your date to lie down on a blanket with you. You can up the romance factor by having the picnic at night, under the stars.
- Make some s’mores. They’re yummy and they bring back fond memories of a more carefree time. You don’t need a big fire pit to pull this date idea off; an indoor fireplace or barbecue grill will do just fine.
- Schedule a cooking lesson. The latest craze is to have a professional chef come to your home and teach you how to prepare a gourmet meal. Learning a new skill with your date will help to bond the two of you together.
- Book a dance lesson. Have a dance instructor come to the house and give you and your lady a private lesson. When the instructor leaves, continue the dance with some moves of your own.
- Set up a wine tasting. Pick up a few bottles of wine, then spend the night describing to each other the sensuous pleasures of the grape. If at the end of the night she’s had too much to drink, be chivalrous and let her sleep over.
- Have a game night. Fun and games go hand in hand. Whether you play checkers or cards, a night of games is sure to bring out her playful side.
- Serve up a chocolate fondue. Can you think of anything more sumptuous than dipping sweet fruit into rich, decadent chocolate? Perhaps you can. Just be careful, that chocolate can be hot!
Posted on: Oct. 14, 2010