10 Best Horror Movie Quotes
When you need to know the top ten horror movie quotes, you will need to refer to this article. From the “Evil Dead” series to the classics like “Frankenstein," you will find plenty of quotable movie quotes here.
- “Good Ash, Bad Ash. I’m the guy with the Gun.” Who cannot forget this line from the third Evil Dead movie, “Army of Darkness.”
- “They’re here.” the cre of "Poltergeist" suffered from many problems when it got filmed, but this line lives on in the memory and creeps most people out every time they here it.
- “That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons, even death may die.” Someone who has never read H.P. Lovecraft may attribute this quote to "Evil Dead 2" rather than the classic horror story, “The Call of Cthulhu.” Fans of Ash do not need to worry. There was no copyright violation. The usage of this quote in "Evil Dead 2" falls under both fair use and the fact that Lovecraft let other people use elements from his mythos. How can zombies and H.P. Lovecraft not make it onto the list of top 10 horror movie quotes?
- “Who died and made you mking of the zombies?” You may get some grief for quoting “Shaun of the Dead,” but this is a great line, even if the protagonist does have a misspelled version of his first name.
- "It's alive." If you do not know that this line comes from, (hint "Frankenstein"), you need to read more books.
- “I see dead people.” "The Sixth Sense” is not technically a horror movie, but rather a supernatural fantasy. It is also one of the few movies where watching it the second time is a completely different experience than watching it the first time.
- “In space no one can hear you scream.” Aliens got people to the theaters with this quote. After that, male movie goers went to see Sigourney Weaver.
- “I have come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of bubble gum.” This quote from the '80s horror movie “They Live” has lived long past the movie. Its broad application make it such a useful.
- “Help me, Help me!” Why this line needs to be attributed to a specific horror movie is beyond the author and many readers, but it comes from “The Fly.”
- “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes.” There is no way something from an Alfred Hitchcock movie would not make this list. This quote comes from "Psycho."
Posted on: Nov. 01, 2010