10 Best Hotel Resorts in Santa Barbara
If you're traveling to Santa Barbara, California, you'll need a place to put your feet up: Here are 10 best hotel resorts in Santa Barbara.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: Stay at this gorgeous hotel and experience tranquility and peace. Luxurious rooms set up to remind you of home. After a long flight or drive, fill up the soaking tub and relax. They offer several vacation packages that include private rentals and multiple package deals. Amenities include Spa and massage, championship golf, skiing, scuba diving, cooking schools, and fly fishing. Definitely one of the best on our ten best list.
- Hotel Oceana: A beach front hotel with spa, pool, state-of-art gym, and restaurant. Caters to business travelers, couples, and families.
- Holiday Inn: They always welcome visitors with great service and warm smiles. Spend your next trip in Santa Barbara at this long-time favorite.
- Bacara Resort and Spa: Amenities are exceptional and is one of the best on our ten best list. Spa treatment, pool and cabana, golf, a ranch (yes, a 1,000 acre ranch), and restaurant. Definitely worth a visit even though it appears expensive. For those who can afford to stay, it is quite lovely.
- Canary Hotel: A luxury hotel with an American Riviera look. Amenities include a roof top pool with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands, and the Santa Ynez Mountains.
- Harbor View Inn: This one does not offer a lot of flashy amenities but they do have good dining and mini bar.
- Cabrillo Inn at the Beach: Cabrillo offers a Spanish flair with a great atmosphere. Located right across from the beach and is very affordable.
- Fess Parker’s Doubletree Resort: A spectacular resort with nice amenities. Mountain views, beach, spa, and fitness center.
- San Ysidro Ranch: They have private cottages and fine dining for couples who are looking for a romantic vacation. The rest of the ranch is for everyone, including families with children.
- Best Western Pepper Tree Inn: The last of our list of ten best is Best Western. A really good hotel resort to stay at on your vacation. This one is quaint and cozy with a Spanish design. Always great room prices. You can reserve a room ahead of time.
Posted on: Mar. 09, 2010