Need to know what the 10 best house party songs are? A lot of people stress out when making a playlist for a house party. There is no need to spaz about the music. As long as the company is good, the drinks are flowing and the cops aren't knocking on your door you will be fine. The music just accentuates the atmosphere in a good part. The best house party songs are the ones that everyone knows and that are not overly polarizing.
- "Blister in the Sun" by Violent Femmes. This pop ditty can lighten the mood of any party and makes people want to let loose making it a great candidate for any best house party song list.
- "Jump Jive an' Wail" by Brian Setzer Orchestra. This remake of the Louis Prima classic is one of the best house party songs due to its ability to get a crowd moving should there be any lull in the entertainment.
- "Superfreak" by Rick James. If someone tries to tell you this is not one of the best house party songs of all time just tell them, "I'm Rick James, bitch!"
- "Love Shack" by B-52's. Who can deny that this is one of the best house party songs ever created? Just make sure that your guests don't turn your house into a love shack or else you might have to get the black light out the next day.
- "Red Red Wine" by UB40. Everyone loves this classic party anthem even if it is more than slightly campy. Just don't let your fellow revelers drink the red wine over your white carpets or near that new white couch you just purchased.
- "Hey Ya!" by OutKast. Any song that makes people shake it like a Polaroid picture is surely one of the best house party songs ever. EVER!
- "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. Put this track on at your party and grab the nearest lady. With some smooth words and dance moves you can be escorting her back to your room. If it isn't your house just make a trip to the bathroom.
- "Come on Eileen" by Dexys Midnight Runners. Don't actually do it. Seriously, though, this is without a doubt one of the best house party songs of all time. It just epitomizes partying and makes a great soundtrack for some ice luge action.
- "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. This song should not be confused with the not yet recorded track, "Turrible" by Charles Barkley.
- "You, Me & the Bottle Makes Three Tonight" by Big Bad VooDoo Daddy. Although the 1990s swing revival died off, this track still makes for one of the best house party songs ever made. Grab a bottle from the make-shift bar in your living room and pour us around, daddy-o.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.