If you’re the type of guy who loves his steak, try these 10 best Houston steakhouses the next time you travel to Texas. Since Houston is the largest city in the state, this helpful guide makes your dining experience just a little bit easier.
- Saltgrass Steakhouse: Every steak served at this restaurant is Certified Angus Beef. You’re getting the best steak for the best price. Whether you like it rare, medium rare, well done or everything in between, it’ll be made exactly how you like it. 3251 Silverlake Village Drive, Pearland, Texas 77584.
- Pappas Bros. Steakhouse: This is not your ordinary steak joint. This restaurant makes it on our list of 10 best Houston steakhouses because it is a real classy place to go. Everything about Pappas Bros. is in good taste. Your menu is filled with expensive and elegant entrees, including dessert. They have a bar, private dining area and wine tasting. You must have money in the bank to dine here or a really good American Express card. Reservations are a necessity. 5839 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas 77057.
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grill: Perry’s has eleven steakhouses in Texas. They are all upscale and classy with exceptional entrees. You will especially enjoy the atmosphere. It’s romantic and perfect for taking your lady love. 9730 Cypresswood Drive, Houston, Texas 77070.
- Churrascos: A steakhouse that serves South American style steak and food. Try something different in Houston. 9705 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas 77042.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse& Wine Bar: One of our 10 best steakhouses for couples out on the town and those on business dinners. They provide outdoor dining and lounge. Prices are fairly high. 2405 W Alabama Street, River Oaks Center, Houston, Texas 77098.
- Fogo de Chao: Serves Brazilian food in this 'all you can eat' steak, chicken, beef and pork establishment. Great food and atmosphere. 8250 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas 77063.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: A true steak lover’s paradise that cooks the best steaks you can find. Your meal is hot and fresh. Don’t forget to order off of the extensive wine list. 6213 Richmond Avenue, Houston, Texas 77057.
- Strip House: This is definitely a guy’s steakhouse. As you dine on your completely delicious meal, gaze at the black and white pictures of starlets on the walls. The atmosphere is very seductive and very elegant. 1200 McKinney Street, Houston, Texas 77010. 1
- The Capital Grille: Romantic and intimate dining awaits you at The Capital Grille. A business casual setting for quiet meetings. Or, you may enjoy a romantic dinner. They provide a wine menu with over 300 to choose from as you eat your Delmonico steak dinner. 5365 Westheimer, Houston, Texas 77056.
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse: Enjoy a porterhouse steak dinner as you listen to the piano play in the background. Prices are cheaper than the rest of our 10 best steakhouses in Houston. However, the ambiance and food are exceptional. 1510 Texas Avenue, Houston, Texas 77002.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.