10 Best How To Movies
Want to know what the "10 Best How to Movies" ever made are? Movie studios around the world have sought to answer basic questions beginning with: “How do I…?” and have produced movies that are simple enough to find, and always carry a comedic performance that will keep viewers laughing. Not only are these movies intended to entertain you, but they might actually teach you something to, like how to act in a relationship or how to commit a criminal act or how to train a pet dragon, for all those medieval born folks out there. These special movies begin with: “How to…” and below is a lit of the 10 best “How to” movies. If this list isn't enough, then check out how to videos as well!
10 Best "How To" Movies
- "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" - (2003) If your girl hasn’t all ready dragged you to this chick flick than think about renting it for valuable info on what “not” to do in a relationship. Starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, this witty comedy will keep you laughing, while you watch the consequences of lies, mistakes and the inevitable “clingy” woman.
- "How to Train Your Pet Dragon"- (2010) This cartoon borrows voices from some of Hollywood’s greats like; Gerard Butler, America Ferrera and Jay Baruchel, so you know it has to be funny. This movie also goes by the title “Dragons.”
- "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" - (2008) A favorite for college students, this movie stars British actor; Simon Pegg from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz. So not only does this movie capture that Simon Pegg’s unique humor but, it also has Megan Fox in a swimsuit, I think that’s enough said.
- "How to Make Love to a Woman" - (2010) A man in search of the best way to make love, gets advice from everyone, including Jenna Jameson. The tagline for this movie explains it better than anything; “A comedy of miscommunication between the sheets.”
- "How to Rob a Bank" - (2007) - If you want tips on how to rob a bank this dark comedy is just for you, keep in mind that banks probably changed their security measures after this film, so the old “don’t try this at home” memo should be followed.
- "How to be a Player" - (1997) This flick is more of a what not to do for those players out there who have girls on the side, firls for the week and girls for the weekend. The main character of this funny flick get‘ what‘s coming to him to say the least. Be warned, the girls you’re two-timing shouldn’t see this.
- "How to go Out on a Date in Queens" - (2008) This movie will show the good and bad, that will come from buddies playing matchmaker. Filled with a terrific cast, "How to go Out on a Date in Queens" is funny and great for those bro-mance moments.
- "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" - (1967) If you aren’t into the idea of an old movie about a guy trying to climb the corporate ladder, you can still get some laughs realizing how movies have changed over the years, not to mention how far the business world has come.
- "How to Make an American Quilt"- (1995) This chick flick was added to the “10 Best How to Movies” list to give you something to watch on movie date night. Dramatic and thought provoking, "How to Make an American Quilt" is about a woman who is about to marry the wrong man and the women who step in to give her wise and often-time funny advice.
- "How to Deal" - (2003) This is another chick flick that both you and your girl will like. Funny, dramatic, and a great cast make this movie a perfect finishing touch to the “10 Best How to Movies” list.
Honorable Mention for Best How to Movie:
My Best Friend’s Girl - The USA working title for this comedic romp is “How to Lose a Girl in Just One Date,” that pretty much covers the explanation of why this movie is so great. Reminiscent of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, this witty flick is all about what “not” to do in a relationship.