Even if you like your job most of the time, chances are there are days when you absolutely hate your job, so here's 10 best I hate my job songs. Don't worry, you are not alone when it comes to hating your place of employment. In fact, some of the most accomplished singers and song writers are right there with you. Better yet, many talented performers have put their hatred for their jobs to music. The next time you have a bad day at work listen to one of these jams and vent your frustrations.
- "I Hate My Job" Cam'ron. In this intense rap song, Cam'ron calls out fellow employees, bosses, customers, and even work schedules as the reasons why he hates going to work, making this the perfect "I hate my job" song.
- "Career Opportunities" The Clash. This song, written in the face of massive unemployment in Great Britain during the 1970's, warns people not to sell themselves short for a dead end job that they hate just to be employed, a must hear for people in a similar situation.
- "What a Job" Andre 3000, Snoop Dogg, and Devin the Dude. Take solace in hating your job after listening to this track, where three accomplished rappers vent about how even they hate their jobs and the industry they work for on occasion.
- "Bankrupt on Selling" Modest Mouse. In this hit song, the gang from Modest Mouse complains about working in the corporate atmosphere and the evils that come with it such as selling out, missing out on opportunities, and corruption.
- "Shove This Jay-Oh-Bee" Canibus. Featured in the classic movie "Office Space," "Shove This Jay-Oh-Bee" captures the feelings of hatred and resentment that we all have for our jobs at some point.
- "Take This Job and Shove It" Dead Kennedys. This fast paced jam provides listeners who hate their job with the motivation to do something about it. Even if you don't want to quit, listening to this song will definitely help take the edge off.
- "Bad Days" The Flaming Lips. The Flaming Lips song from their Clouds Taste Metallic album is perfect for coping with a hard days work, as they instruct jaded employees how to escape the terrors of their job.
- "Dead End Job" The Police. In this powerful song, The Police lament the possibility of having to work a dead end job. This song is perfect for those who are either out on the job market or simply despise the job they have now.
- "We Gotta Get Out of This Place" The Animals. Featured on their Best of the Animals album this hit song written during the Vietnam war is the perfect song to find camaraderie with as The Animals verbalize the hatred your feeling for your job.
- "Workin' For The Man" Roy Orbison. This old school song from the 1960's provides people with angst towards the boss a rhythmic country release.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Online Gaming
Get into FPSs and MOBAs without getting your ass kicked… too much.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.