The 10 best Indian actresses boobs are what gives Bollywood that extra edge over many of Hollywood's counterparts. These 10 Indian actresses display the treasures of Asia for all the world to admire. Here is the list of 10 hottest boobs from these talented Indian actresses:
- Amisha Patel. This stunner bedroom eyes match her hot figure. Her boobs are subtle and compliment the dresses she wears.
- Amrita Arora. Long wavy hair and a killer smile compliment this dynamo. Her boobs give that classic Hollywood look.
- Ayesha Takia. No film can do any wrong with this brunette hottie. The Indian actress' boobs offer a little more fuller handfuls for one's viewing pleasure.
- Celina Jaitely. She gives a hard, fierce appearance to her body. Her boobs are an awesome pair to the wonderful array of designs in her films.
- Bipasha Basu. If only those eyes could talk, imagine the stories they could tell. Her treasure chest is an awesome discovery to any traveler to Bollywood.
- Diya Mirza. Her physique is what sculptures are made for. A petite chest bodes well for the elegant fashions in her films.
- Esha Doel. This Indian actress is another total package. She has beauty, style and a good pair of boobs.
- Isha Koppikar. Who could resist this cutie with that perky smile. Her nice boobs also doesn't hurt either.
- Antra Mali. If Salma Hayek were born in Bombay, she'd look like her. And she has the boobs to match.
- Aishwarya Rai. Saving the best for last. This Indian beauty has everything to love. Her boobs are spectacular and with very few equals in Bollywood.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.