For those ready to try something new and different, check out our list of the 10 best Indian restaurants in America.
- Shiva Indian Restaurant: This is a real authentic Indian experience. Topping at number one of our 10 best Indian restaurants is Shiva Indian Restaurant. With twenty years of serving outstanding dishes, you'll love the moderate prices and extensive menu. Next time you are in Houston, stop by. 2514 Times Blvd., Houston, Texas, 77005.
- India Palace: An award winning all you can eat buffet. Need we say more? 694 University Avenue, San Diego, California, 92103.
- ShalimarIndia: You will miss this gem if you are not careful. Hidden away in New Hampshire, this Indian restaurant is quite good. Give their extensive menu a try the next time you visit the state. 80 Hanover Street, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 03801.
- Bukhara: Located in Brooklyn, New York. Yes, it is in Brooklyn but do not worry, the food is great. 998 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn, New York, 11230.
- Amma: Great Indian food located in New York City. There is nothing bad about the food or service, according to the high number of people who love it. It is a little pricey so bring a credit card or extra cash. You can order in or call for delivery. 246 East 51st Street, New York, NY 10022.
- Tadka Indian Cuisine: Serves both Indian and Pakistani dishes. Consists of low prices and large menu choices. 229 East 53rd Street, New York, NY 10022.
- Nirvana: No, not the band but a nice little Indian restaurant in New York City. Cheaper than most Indian cuisine. 346 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016.
- Bukhara Indian Bistro: Not the same as our number four restaurant but the food is still good. This one is located in Boston. 701 Center Street Boston, Massachusetts, 02130.
- Tamarind Bay: Another Boston Indian restaurant on our 10 best list. They offer quality food at moderate prices and a very authentic atmosphere. 75 Winthrop Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02138.
- Indian Restaurant: We know the name is generic, but that is the name of our last 10 best. Excellent food and service in our second California Indian restaurant. They only open in the evening for dinner and stay open until 1:00 am. Prices are low to moderate and families are welcome. 633 S San Gabriel Blvd. Suite 105 San Gabriel, California, 91776.
New York is home to an impressive collection of underground restaurants. Operating off the grid, they offer a unique din ...
You're drunk, it's late -- or lunchtime, if you're like us -- and you'll likely be arrested if you attempt eating in a r ...
Baylen Linnekin goes inside an underground (illegal) restaurant and explains how you can find underground restaurants ne ...