Finding the 10 best Indian restaurants in Chicago isn’t too difficult as there is a wide array of wonderful options for you. There are quick stops and even elegant restaurants that provide a superbly authentic experience, much like that of dining in India itself.
- India House. Located within an upscale area of Chicago, this restaurant offers a comfortable, yet formal and elegant setting. The meals are exquisitely placed, with lunch buffets, and vegetarian meals too, making this the best of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago. India House: 59 W. Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60610.
- Tiffon. The ambiance in this restaurant is more than inviting, with an atmosphere that is calm and wonderful for a sit down meal with sophistication. There is even a romance about this beautiful restaurant and food that is more than average. Tiffon: 2536 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659.
- Veerasway. When you are in search of a delectable menu of fresh Indian dishes, both beautiful and delicious, this is the place to go. This restaurant represents quality and grace, and is one of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago. Veerasway: 844 W. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60607.
- The Indian Garden. Billed as culinary nirvana, this restaurant is quite close. When looking for the best Indian restaurants in Chicago, this is more than on point. The meals are quite authentic, reminiscent of Bombay, Delhi and even Goa, with the true essence of a perfectly prepared Indian dish. The Indian Garden: 247 E. Ontario St., 2nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Hema’s Kitchen. Making the list of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago due to its delicate embrace of your attention, this quaint yet comfortable restaurant offers a graceful dining experience. The food is wonderfully prepared, offering only the freshest and best ingredients. Hema’s Kitchen: 2411 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60614.
- Chicago Curry House. When you want the best Indian restaurants in Chicago, you cannot go wrong with this Indian and Nepalese eatery. The elegance is breathtaking, offering a fun and relaxing yet sophisticated dining experience. Chicago Curry House: 899 S. Plymouth Court, Chicago, IL 60605.
- Marigold. Looking for an authentic and unique Indian experience? With tables set up in such a cozy yet rustic manner, the food is much to write home about. The meals are quite bountiful, and this restaurant has been ranked one of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago. Marigold: 4832 N. Broadway, Uptown Chicago, IL 60640.
- Chutney Joe’s. If you are looking for one of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago for quick food, this is where you need to be. You can get a quick meal under $10 on any day here, with a great style of dining when you just need a quick and simple dish. Chutney Joe's: 511 S. State St., Chicago, IL 60616.
- Shabuka. Of course, students have to eat, and many enjoy a fast Indian meal every now and then. For visitors, this is a premium stop for one of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago, a fast and casual experience with a great price and taste. Shabuka: 6604 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60626.
- Zam Zam Sweets & Grill. This storefront restaurant offers Pakistani and Indian dishes that are quite authentic, with splendid tastes and satisfaction. This makes the list of the best Indian restaurants in Chicago for its great prices and the simple dining that provides a straight-to-the-great-meal experience. Zam Zam Sweets & Grill: 2500 W. Devon Ave., Chicago, IL 60659
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …