Shake up your vacation by visiting the 10 best Indian restaurants in Los Angeles. Don’t just settle for Italian, Mexican or any other restaurant on your vacation. Try something new and different this time. Visit one or more of these terrific Indian restaurants while vacationing in the City of the Angels.
- Bombay Palace: We begin our 10 best Indian restaurants at this perfect eatery. You’ll love the mid-day buffet spread with all the best Indian cuisine laid out. The atmosphere is romantic and great for dates. Main courses run under $20.00. There’s also a drink menu with beer, liquor and wine. 8690 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. (310) 659-9944
- Chakra Cuisine: Find this 10 best in Beverly Hills. You’ll enjoy a menu of authentic and well-seasoned Indian entrees. A quiet, intimate ambiance provides a romantic touch to any date. Menu prices aren’t too bad either at around $22.00 for an average meal per person. 151 S Doheny Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. (310) 246-3999
- Addi’s Tandoor: Hot cuisine like chicken tikka and shrimp marsala make up the menu. If you like your food spicy, stop by here. 800 Torrance Blvd Ste 101, Redondo Beach, CA 90277. (310) 540-1616
- Nawab of India: This 10 best Indian cuisine takes us to Nawab of India, a nice place to take the family for a moderately priced lunch or dinner. The food is spicy as with any Indian restaurant, so be careful. 1621 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403. 310-829-1106
- Akbar: Akbar is a good place to experience Indian specialties. All the traditional dishes are on the menu, but you’ll especially enjoy dishes like Chilean sea bass. You won’t find this restaurant too expensive or dull. 2627 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403. (310) 586-7469
- Bombay Café: This best Indian venue features a variety of cuisine. Everything is authentic and fresh. You’ll probably pay a lot more than most of our 10 best, but the food is just as good. 12021 West Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064. (310) 473-3388
- Surya India: One of the cheapest of our Indian restaurants is Surya India. A lovely little place to take your family or date. It’s not too expensive but the entrees are great. The atmosphere is comfortable and easy to deal with. 8048 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048. (323) 653-5151
- Radhika’s: This venue features a weekday buffet, brunch and dinner menus. The buffet consists of very reasonably priced items like salads, chicken, rice and vegetables. The main dinner menu offers entrees such as baby back ribs and lamb vindaloo. All of the dinner entrees are placed in intricate and interesting designs on the plate. 140 Shoppers Lane, Pasadena, CA 91101. (626) 744-0994
- Anarkali Indian Restaurant: Anarkali is one of our inexpensive best Indian restaurants. The menu presents terrific dishes of authentic Indian food. They offer chef and dinner specials that are very reasonable and affordable. You can order one of the dinners for two at a great price. 7013 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038. (323) 934-6488
- Manas Indian Cuisine: The last of our 10 best is very affordable. Manas offers terrific cuisine like chicken kofta, lamb korma and goat biryani. Most of the dishes are under $11.00. 2823 South Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90007. (323) 731-4333
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!