If you love exotic women, then you need to know about the top 10 Indian woman boobs. From Bollywood to our very own Hollywood, these sexy ladies have been steaming up the screens with their mocha skin, luscious hair, and amazing breasts. It may even surprise you, but some of these gorgeous women are also amazing actresses. While some may be big, and some may be small, here are the best Indian woman boobs that you'll ever see.
- Aishwarya Rai. Famous for being in both Bollywood and Western films, Ms. Rai's beauty is incomparable. This Indian woman's boobs are some of the finest we've seen in film, though they're only eclipsed by her amazing resume, having been in such hit films like, "Mistress of Spices," and "Bride and Predjudice."
- Padma Lakshmi. She's got some of the best Indian woman boobs to date, considering that she's done some nude modeling for magazines such as "FHM." More importantly, this hottie with a body has made a huge splash in the cooking world with her former show "Padma's Passport," and currently acting as the host of "Top Chef."
- Anushka Shetty. Also working as a yoga instructor, this bombshell wowed Indian audiences with her breakout film "Super." This Indian woman's boobs, though constantly covered up, have appeared in other Telugu films like "Vikramarkudu" and "Astram."
- Preity Zinta. This gorgeous Indian actress is famous for entering the world of modeling after completing her degree in Criminal Psychology. She's been the star of major Indian films like "The Last Lear," "Heaven on Earth," and "Heroes." However, it was her appearance in the Manish Malhotra fashion show Freedom that cemented this Indian woman's boobs as some of the best in history.
- Bhanushree Mehra. This Indian woman's boobs have been filling men's fantasies when she started modeling at a young age. She managed to shock the Indian film circle by being cast as the lead female in the Telugu movie "Varudu." Though the movie was a box office bomb, audiences remembered the film for Ms. Mehra's gorgeous form, further cementing her as one of the hottest Indian women ever.
- Ameesha Patel. She actually studied at Tufts University and worked at Morgan Stanley before becoming a Bollywood actress. It wasn't until a family friend offered her a role in the movie "Kaho Na…Pyaar Hai," which became an instant blockbuster success. No doubt because of this gorgeous actress' perfect face and amazing body.
- Gadde Sindhe. To break the continuos flow of actresses, Ms. Sindhe is a highly successful model with a body to match. This Indian woman's boobs helped her attain the coveted Miss India World title in 2005, and she went on to reach the semi-finals in the ensuing Miss World pageant in China later that year.
- Lara Dutta. This pretty face and rocking body is most famous for her role in the 2007 movie "Partners." The product of a father in the Indian Army and a British mother, she was also crowned Miss Universe in 2000. Her sister is also known to serve in the Indian Air Force.
- Hansika Motwani. This gorgeous South Indian woman got her acting start as a child in the popular television series "Shakalaka Boom Boom." Since then, she's appeared in a number of Telugu, most famously being the lead female role in the 2007 film "Desamuduru."
- Ileana D'Cruz. With an amazing body and a gorgeous face, you can only imagine that Ms. Cruz is one of the most successful actresses in the history of Telugu film. While you never get to see this Indian woman's boobs, you can see the rest of her in hits films such as "Devadasu," "Kick," and "Pokiri."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…