Indoor skydiving allows you to experience the thrill of skydiving but in an indoor setting, here are the 10 best indoor skydiving locations across the country. There is no experience needed for indoor skydiving and there is no need to pack a parachute, pull a rip cord or jump out of a plane.
- Flyaway Indoor Skydiving– Flyaway is one of the best indoor skydiving locations in the United States. They are open from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The facility is closed on Wednesdays. The cost is $31.95 for a single flight which in includes a twenty minute training class, fifteen minute equipment preparation and three minute flight session. Flyaway Indoor Skydiving: 3106 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863.
- Flyzone Body Flight– Flyzone is open from 10 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. The beginners package is $62.50 and the Deluxe package is $99.00. All packages include full instruction, flight gear and indoor flight. Flyzone Body Flight: 7150 Tilbury Road, Delta, B.C., Canada V4G 0A3.
- iFly Hollywood– As one of the best indoor skydiving locations, iFly is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. weekdays and 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. weekends. The tunnel at iFly is 800 horsepower. The 360 degree flight chamber is 30 feet tall. The air speed range in the tunnel is 100-150 miles per hour. iFly Hollywood: 1000 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608.
- Sky Venture NH- Sky Venture has operating hours Monday through Friday from 2:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on weekends from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. A two minute flight is $48.00 and a four minute flight is $85.00. The Learn to Fly package is $235.00 You can purchase a VHS or DVD of your flight. Sky Venture NH: 3 Poisson Avenue, Nashua, NH 03060.
- Paraclete Sky Venture– In terms of power and size, this tunnel is the biggest wind tunnel in the world, which makes it one of the best indoor skydiving locations. The tunnel runs on four fans a 541 horsepower each. The tunnel is 16 feet 4 inches in diameter and 52 feet tall. Paraclete Sky Venture: 190 Paraclete Drive, Ralford, NC 28376.
- Sky Pilot Vertical Wind Tunnel- Sky Pilot is open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., 365 days a year. The facility has an outdoor tunnel that is manufactured by Superior Trucks and Equipment LLC. The tunnel has an amazing 1,000 horsepower and an air speed range of 120 miles per hour. Sky Pilot opened in August of 2010. Sky Pilot Vertical Wind Tunnel: 17503 State Highway 39, Lexington, OK 73051.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving- The facility is open from 9:45 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The tunnel is propeller driven and is 21 feet tall. Military discounts are available. A three minute flight is $75.00. The website has a coupon for $5.00 off which makes it one of the best indoor skydiving locations. Vegas Indoor Skydiving: 200 Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- iFly Utah- iFly Utah is open from noon until 20:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and noon to 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and closed Sunday. They have a First Flight package for $49.00 that includes a training session, flight gear, two minute flight and flight certificate. iFly Utah: 2261 Kiesel Avenue, Suite 400, Ogden, UT 84401.
- Sky Venture Colorado- Sky Venture is one of the best indoor skydiving locations because it has a unique feature. The tunnel is made from Lexan glass so that people from outdoors can view people inside the tunnel. The tunnel is twelve inches in diameter and 22 feet tall. The cost is $48.00 for a two minute flight. They offer discounts for skydivers, military and bulk purchases. Sky Venture Colorado: 9230 Park Meadows Mall, Lone Tree, CO 80124.
- Sky Venture Perris- Sky Venture Perris offers two flights for $50 that includes flight training, flight, flight gear and souvenir certificate. They also have a Sensory Overload package for $234.00 that includes two flights, Tandem skydive, “I Jumped” t-shirt and cold beverage from the Bombshelter Sports Bar and Grill.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.