There are a ton of digital cameras on the market today, here are the 10 best inexpensive digital cameras. Many of these cameras are under $100 and are still 10 best inexpensive digital cameras for great photos that even children can take.
1. Samsung SL30, $79-$99. This great digital camera is really on of the best inexpensive digital cameras because it offers a 10.2 megapixel resolution which is great for any beginning photographer and is very compact.
2. Digital Blue U-turn Children’s Camera, $50-$60. This is a great camera for children as well as adults that want to have a fun camera. The camera can make photos morph and can make taking self photos so much more fun to take.
3. Fujifilm FinePix A220, $89-$99. This is a great compact camera for anyone that is on the go. It’s one of the best inexpensive digital cameras on the market today. It is fun to use and can be a great camera for the beginner as well as the more experienced photographer.
4. Canon PowerShot A470, $89-$99. This is one of the best inexpensive digital cameras for those that want to learn how to take great photos. This compact camera offers 7.1 Megapixels worth of resolution.
5. GE A1250 $89-$109. This is one of the higher priced models that can be considered one of the best inexpensive digital cameras. These cameras are great for taking photos on the go and offer the photographer a chance to take his or her camera with the photographer so he or she never misses a shot.
6. Canon EOS Rebel XSi $500-$600. This is one of the higher priced cameras but it works great and made the best inexpensive digital cameras list for that reason. It feels like a traditional camera with great resolution and is easy to use.
7. Sony Alpha DSLR $500- $700. This is another kind of expensive camera and is made for the photographer that wants to spend money on their craft. This digital camera is easy to use but offers professional results to the photographer.
8. Pentax K20D, $600-$800. Again, this is a more expensive camera to get, but the results are that the photos are of great quality. The resolution is so much better than most other cameras, but it can also be a great investment for a photographer that wants to get the best photos possible.
9. Olympus E-620, $600-$700. This camera is one of the best inexpensive digital cameras because it is still under the $1000 mark that many professional photographers get too when buying a camera for his or her photography.
10. Nikon D5000, $600-$800. This camera becomes one of the best inexpensive digital cameras because it is a great brand to work with and it will give the photographer professional photos for a reasonable price. This camera is one that a lot of people pick when looking at cameras and is really worth the money spent.
All of these ten best inexpensive digital cameras have good things that they can do for photographers. If a photographer will take the time to really look at what he or she needs, then it will be easy to find a digital camera that is not expensive and that can still take the photos required.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.