If you are learning to play guitar and want to elevate your skills then you need to know the 10 best intermediate guitar songs. After you're done with these songs, you'll be on your way as a guitar player
- "Knockin’ On Heavens Door" The Bob Dylan classic is a great intermediate song on the guitar because it is simply four different chords. Be sure to avoid the Guns N’ Roses cover because it is much more difficult.
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" The song that kick started the popularity of grunge music to many teenagers, like "Knockin’ On Heavens Door," this is an intermediate song for the fact that it only has a few different chords.
- "Iron Man" This Ozzy Osborne classic can be played easily by many intermediate guitar players for its extensive use of power chords. You may have some problems with the more complicated riffs but give them a shot.
- "Stairway to Heaven" This song will be a lot different from the other guitar songs you have played for the fact that it involves a lot of finger picking, but it is great practice in this style of playing.
- "Smoke on the Water" Probably the most recognizable riff ever, it is a great song for any intermediate player to know because it is a great little progression and is a start to the wonderful world of riffs and licks.
- "Enter Sandman Intro" A great metal intro for any metal head out there, it is simple a power chord with a little bit of extra movement thrown in there that is a great learn for any intermediate guitarist.
- "A Horse with No Name" An awesome classic song for its simplicity, having only about two different chords, "A Horse with No Name" by America is a great song to have in your intermediate guitar song arsenal.
- "Stand By Me" One of Ben E. Kings best, this intermediate guitar songs only takes knowledge of three simple chords and one barre chord. Just remember with barre chords that you have to start somewhere.
- "Brown Eyed Girl" Another old song that is right up there with "Stand By Me" and "A Horse with No Name" in simplicity, just try the little riff at the beginning and you will see that this song is nothing to scoff at.
- "One Intro" The intro to one is also as simple as it is memorable. Simply another power chord shape with a few fancy notes added in, and you have a great set of notes with an awesome sound.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."