When you are looking at apps, the 10 best IPhone apps for adults stick out as the best. These apps help with everything from cooking to sharing your photos and even chatting with friends.
1. Gas App. This is one of the ten best iPhone Apps for adults because it’s a helpful tool for anyone that wants to take a one day road trip or a cross country drive. Gas App will let you see the gas prices for various stops along the way and how far they are from each other. This makes traveling so much more fun.
2. GoMovies. GoMovies is like having a ticket office in your pocket. You can see show times as well as ticket prices and where the nearest theaters to you are located. No more looking for a theater that has the perfect movie, you can just look at your iPhone.
3. IPhilker. IPhilker lets you look at photos on the web by searching or you can look at recent photos of funny people or interesting things. You can also share your interesting photos with the world through your iPhone. That’s why it’s considered one of the ten best iPhone apps for adults.
4. iActu. This is one of the ten best iPhone apps for adults because it allows you to look at many different newspapers in the US. You don’t have to live in New York anymore to enjoy the New York Times.
5. iZoho. This is one of the best apps for adults because it allows you to write using your iPhone. You can take notes and send it to your computer and even view and work on spreadsheets in the office or on the go. It’s truly a useful app for those that are on the go.
6. 101 Cookbooks. This app gives you access to a ton of recipes to help with your cooking. There are over 101 cookbooks to pick from and twice as many recipes. That’s what makes this one of the ten best apps for adults, particularly the ones that love to cook.
7. iPhone Digg. Help others find great websites from your phone. This is one of the best iPhone apps for adults because you don’t have to switch back to your computer to digg a website. All you need is to use this app.
8. Google Reader. This app allows users to read their favorite notes and websites while on the go. You can save the website and look at it later. That makes this app a great one to consider.
9. One Trip Shopping List. Create a list for all the places you want to go. Instead of making separate lists for each place, you can put it all together in an easy to understand format with this great app.
10. IPhone Chat. This is one of the ten best IPhone apps for adults because you can chat with your friends right from your phone. You don't have to worry about getting on the computer to talk to your friends with your IM, you can do it right from your phone.
iPhone apps are a useful and fun thing for people on the go. This list is contains only a few of the many apps you may find useful for your everyday life. Most of these apps are free or low in cost and do a wonderful job for those that use them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.