10 Best iPhone Apps For Attorneys
Tech savvy legal eagles take note, we have a list of the 10 best iPhone apps for attorneys. Download these time saving apps and soar above the competition.
- SmartTime Schedule Organizer. This all in one personal assistant schedules times for meetings, combines appointments and tasks into a single view, reorganizing everything at a touch of the screen.
Conference Call. Never miss another conference call. This iPhone app allows you to schedule your legal phone conferences and will automatically call your contacts and connect the conference call at the appointed time.
- Air Sharing. This app uses a wireless connection to call a document from a computer on the same wireless network. Next time you forget to bring a document to court, just upload it on your iPhone.
- Eponym. A convenient glossary of medical terms makes this iPhone app ideal for personal injury lawyers on the go.
Quick Voice Recorder w/ Free Voicemail. No need to juggle several portable devices with this app that turns your iPhone into a free voice recorder.
- Stage Hand. Attorneys can kiss jury stage fright goodbye. This iPhone app allows trial attorneys to read presentations notes, and switch slides right off the iPhone.
BizExpense. Attorney expense reports are made easy with this app that completely documents your expenses.
WalletPro. Can't remember all the passwords for all those convenient programs you use? This app stores all your passwords in one place, locked down with military-grade encryption.
- TimeWorks-Lite. This iphone app shows you the money. It tracks time with clients using a stop watch system, calculates sales tax and creates invoices.
- Right Signature. Sign NDS, proposals and contracts virtually from your iPhone even when you are away from the office.
Posted on: Apr. 10, 2010