If you own an iPhone and drive a car, then you may want to know the 10 best IPhone apps for cars. No matter what condition our car is in, we all need assistance because cars can be unpredictable at times. These great applications can help us get the most out of our cars:
- Car Minder Plus- Car Maintenance and Gas Log (MPG). This is the best application, because it works like a car diary. On this application you can log the date you get an oil change, a repair, tire rotation, or anything you decide to do for your car. This application can come in handy, because it helps the car owner keep track of their car needs. Also, you can add more than one car on this application.
- Car Care. This application can calculate your fuel economy and send you notifications when a maintenance may need to be performed. It shows graphs by the information provided. This application also shows maps of where the owner of the car traveled to get their car maintenance.
- Car Finder Plus. Have you ever parked your car somewhere and couldn't find it anywhere? Well, this application uses a satellite from space to help the car owner locate their parking space on a map. Never wander around in another parking lot again with this application.
- Car and Driver's Buyer Guide. This is a good application if you are considering buying a new car. The application could help a potential buyer find the hottest cars on the market. It could also tell you which cars in the buyer's budget.
- Take Me to My Car. This application can help the driver save money and parking tickets. Have you ever parked at a parking meter and took more time, then you were supposed to? We all know that could result in a ticket or the car being towed. That's why this application uses notifications to let you know when your time is up before anything could happen.
- iLease My Car Pro. Very excellent application if you are leasing or considering leasing a car. It will give an estimate of how much money should be spent on a car every month. It will also help keep track of payments. It's a good way to figure out if we're being charged too much on cars.
- VehiCal- Car Expense. Never wonder how much money you have spent in a year on a car. This is a great application to log all of the money spent on a car. It could help the driver decide and budget on certain expenses from important to least important. It is a good way to watch your spending activity.
- MapQuest Navigator. Using this application in your car could work just like a GPS system. It has voice guidance and visual maps. Never get lost again on the road and save on those expensive GPS systems.
- RepairPal: Auto Repair Expert. This is a great iPhone application. Have access to roadside assistance. So, if you're ever stranded, do not worry, help will only be a touch away. This application could also do a search on the best repair shops in the area and prices.
- Car Trouble. This is one of the best iPhone applications yet. If your car is acting weird, this application could help. It helps the driver to better understand the common causes of certain things the car may be doing. It's always good to have as much knowledge as you can when it comes to car. It could save you money!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.