So you've been searching for the 10 best iPhone apps for cooking that will help you show off your incredible skills. Or, if you just need to learn some cooking skills, here are the best iPhone apps for cooking. Let's put that iPhone to some good use and get cooking!!
- "20 Min Meals-Jamie Oliver" by Zolmo. An excellent example of iPhone apps for cooking, this one has incredible reviews from users for being one of the most well put together app. It contains 55 recipes that are sure to dazzle all of your dining guests. Jamie has broken down these recipes into easy step-by-step directions with photos to help along the way. Also included in this app is a handy shopping list feature which will speed up the shopping process as well. He has 21 videos included in this app, which show tips, tricks and Jamie's kitchen skills for you to master. Rated 4 stars by app lovers.
- "Dishy-Cooking Made Easy" by Touch Fantastic. This example of great iPhone apps for cooking boasts of 95 easy to cook, delicious recipes. You can search dishes by ingredient if you have that yearning for one particular taste and also plan an entire meal from your iPhone. Easy to adjust servings so you can be sure you have enough of each ingredient, depending on your dining guests. Includes a Shopping list which will group selections by areas of the store as well. Easy to follow step-by-step directions and it even includes timing screens so you know when things are done cooking. Say good bye to burnt or overcooked food.
- "All Recipes.com-Dinner Spinner Pro" by Allrecipes.com. One of the number one cooking sites on the web now has a convenient iPhone app. Search by ingredient feature that let's you add up to eight ingredients as well as a handy shopping list is included in this app. And with the search function to access all of the recipes on Allrecipes.com you have access to literally hundreds of recipes. Sharing favorites is also a great feature with this app by email or bluetooth.
- "iCooking Italian Cuisine" by Apps of All Nations, LLC. So you like Italian, and you want to showcase your cooking skills. This delish example of the iPhone apps for cooking makes it easy with 52 delicious and easy to prepare Italian Dishes for you to share. Create lists of ingredients for easy shopping and
- "Grill Guide" by dadoo. You are a big griller. Love your Barbecue and want some new and interesting ideas for things to grill. This app has over 100 different foods to grill, including fruit! Includes step-by-step instructions depending on what type of food and the size or amount of it. Very handy little app for your iPhone.
- "iFood Assistant" by Kraft. Included is a convenient shopping list as well as thousands of easy recipes. Another of the helpful iPhone apps for cooking, it also has a budget section for those who need to eat on a strict budget but want great food every time and step-by-step videos to help you along the way.
- "Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List" by Conde Nast Digital. Over 27,000 recipes are included in this app. from Bon Appetit and Gourmet magazine. All recipes are professionally tested and easy to make. You can Browse, Search, Save, Email and even create a shopping list.
- "170,000 Recipes and Grocery-Big Oven" by BigOven.com. This app has everything. From an easy to use shopping list, to the over 170,000 recipes it boasts. It will even help you out with using up any leftovers from previous meals.
- "Whole Foods Market" by Whole Foods Market, Inc. Organic and healthy cooking was never easier. Now you can search for recipes based on your specific dietary requirements and find yummy, wholesome foods to make and enjoy. Now updated with a shopping list.
- "iCooking Mexican" by Apps of All Nations, LLC. If you enjoy Mexican foods but have run out of ideas, this is the app to have. Includes 52 delicious and easy Mexican recipes that you and your family are sure to love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …