10 Best iPhone Apps For Kids
If you want your young ones to learn to love technology, then you need the 10 best iPhone apps for kids. These programs can be more than just games, but educational tools to help them make the most of this incredible technology. If your children are ready to really use their technology, then show them the best iPhone apps for kids.
- The Pianist. This handy little app transforms your iPhone into a keyboard, complete with guides on the keys. Aspiring musicians can record songs on realistic keys and play them back as many times as they please. Help your child discover their inner musician with this great iPhone app for kids.
- Squiggles. Let your kids have a little fun with the photos they've taken with Squiggles. Considered "Baby's First Photoshop" by many, this great app for kids allows young ones to draw hearts, flowers, or anything they want on top of pre-existing photos on your iPhone. Laugh at your child's great creations with this fun app.
- Scribble. This great app works a lot like MS Paint, which is great for the younger kids. Let them make amazing drawings with their fingers using a variety of colors and pen sizes, then simply shake the iPhone to erase. While there's no mini refrigerator to hang masterpieces on, this is still one of the best iPhone apps for kids.
- Baa Baa Black Sheep. This is one of the best iPhone apps for kids since it perfectly mixes colorful illustrations with head-scratching puzzles. Kids need to find objects in the game's colorful environments that match the shapes at the top of the screen. During their search, they can interact with the environment's inhabitants, who are full of knowledge about things like manners and numbers.
- FaceMelter. One of the de facto iPhone apps, this lets you take pictures and warp them to your liking. Your kids will be bursting with laughter as they take photos of their family and friends and contort them. This is one of the best iPhone apps for kids because it can be enjoyed by children of all ages.
- Chuzzle. This fun little game incorporates cute imagery with adorable sound effects to make a package irresistible by children. You make colorful puff balls in groups of three and watch them explode in a shower of furr and giggles. Imagine a furrier version of "Bejeweled."
- Says for Kids. This great app is a take of "Simon Says" for the iPhone. Kids have to match the sequence of sounds for four farm animals; improving their memory while having a lot of fun. Its simplicity in design is what makes it one of the best iPhone apps for kids.
- Bark n' Box. This game is a fun twist on the idea of a sound board for kids. Each dog has its own unique bark that also coincides with with a pentatonic scale. Your kids will love the animal sounds but also be learning the basics of musical composition.
- Penguin Whacker. Parents who miss the "Whack a Mole" games of old will adore this app for kids. Simply touch as many penguins within the time limit in order to reach the high score. Animal activists should note that no actual penguins were harmed in the making of this app.
- iTot Toddler Flashcards. Despite its childish appearance, this is one of the best iPhone apps for kids of all ages. It shows clear and beautiful flashcards of animals, objects, numbers, and letters, with proper spelling and pronunciation. What really makes gives this app a spot on the list is that everything on the cards is also displayed in French and Spanish as well, perfect for getting your kids into the foreign language-learning mindset.