10 Best iPhone Apps For Lists
For those who are list oriented, there are 10 best iPhone apps for lists. There are a wide variety of apps to choose from, but 10 that stand out for those who have to have lists.
- 2Do. This app is very appealing to the eye. There are great graphics for your checklists, to do lists, or projects. Share your lists by email, move a task to your calendar, and separate tasks by categories.
- To-Do List. When it comes to best iPhone apps for lists, this app covers a variety of lists. Create grocery lists, shopping lists, house chores, work related tasks, and more. View tasks to still be done and tasks that have been completed.
- Grocery Gadget - Shopping List. This app has the ability to learn the order in which the items are in the store you shop at and check them off as you find them. Add items to your list as you remove them from your shelf. Add a photo next to the item so family members don't buy the wrong item. This app will also track store coupons and offer you coupons for the items on your list.
- ShopShop. This app will remember items that you type into your list and offer it as an option as you start typing your next list.
- ListMaster. This is one of the best iPhone apps for lists because of its features. Use this app to create any type of list. Create grocery lists that also include the prices of all the items.
- SplashShopper. Create many different types of lists with this app from books and movies you are interested in, to grocery and to-do lists. Assign items to various stores and record the prices for each store to find the best deals.
- Awesome Note. This app allows the user to customize lists with different themes, colors, fonts, and backgrounds. Use a quick memo to jot down something on the go.
- List Omni Lists. This app has all the options the other list apps have and it also has the ability to help those on a budget. Keep track of the price of the items you need and a running total to help keep you on budget.
- Christmas Shopping List. This app makes it on the best iPhone apps for lists because it's great for around the holidays. Manage your list of people to shop for, track how much you've spent for each person, track your running total of money spent, and you can also make note of your spending budget and as you spend money on each person it will display the remaining money left.
- Packing. This app is on the best iPhone apps for lists because it is essential when preparing to travel. Create unlimited amounts of lists, view sample lists, show items that you have already packed and yet to pack, and mark weights of items as well.
Out of the best iPhone apps for lists, these ten stand out as must-haves. For anyone who loves organization, these apps are a great tool to utilize.