With so many options to choose from, it's hard to decide what the 10 best iPhone apps for musicians are. The apps range from putting a drum set in your hand to a program that will help you tune a guitar. There are 10 that stand out as great tools for any musician.
- PocketGuitar. This app puts an electrical guitar, electrical bass, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, a classical guitar, muted guitar, and a ukulele in your hand. Choose from any of the instruments and start pressing frets and strumming strings to create music. The perfect app for when you just can't bring your guitar with you.
- GuitarToolkit. Out of all the best iPhone apps for musicians, this is the must-have for guitar players. This app will help you tune your guitar. It also has over 40 alternate tunings included. It will tell you which direction to tune your guitar in, and you can use the fret board on the app for reference. This app also includes a chord finder and metronome.
- Drum Kit Lite. This has to be included in the iPhone apps for musicians because who wouldn't want a drum set that they can play anywhere? This app features a six piece drum kit, allows you to play multiple drums at the same time, and you can add beats and also play along with music.
- Finger Beat. This app will allow you to create rhythms. You can record external sounds with the microphone or load sounds from your library.
- BeatMaker. This is another app that allows users to make beats. Use up to five different sample pads at one time, change the volume and pitch, easily take your patterns and transform them into complete songs, and then you can export the songs to a file to share with friends.
- Gigbaby. This is on the list of iPhone apps for musicians for all who are interested in songwriting. Use this app to record and layer multiple audio tracks, use the metronome that's included to set a tempo for yourself, and adjust the tempo with an easy to use slider bar.
- iSequence. For anyone who has thought about being a DJ, this app is great. Choose from 55 professional instruments such as classical instruments, drum kits, synthesizers, and more. This app has a fully functional mixer and many effects to choose from.
- Piano Sharp. This iPhone app for musicians allows you to compose music on a piano. Record songs, listen to high quality sample sounds, export your recorded songs, and use the helpful metronome included to compose a masterpiece.
- Guitar: Play and Share. This app is great for people who are looking to learn to play the guitar. This app puts an acoustic guitar in your hands and teaches you to play songs. It will show you where your fingers should be for a variety of songs, and will allow you to play along with the recordings to see how you're doing.
- Band. This final program in the list of best iPhone apps for musicians is like having a band in your pocket. You are able to play a drum machine, a drum kit, bass guitar, and piano. Play each instrument, record, and even overdub tracks you have made.
With so many fun and exciting apps to choose from, it's difficult to pick the ten best iPhone apps for musicians. Out of these ten, there is surely something for every musician.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.