10 Best iPhone Apps For Navigation
Some of our readers have been wanting to know what the 10 best iPhone apps for navigation are. Today we have the answers for you. After testing hundreds of apps, we can confidently say that our list includes the best navigation apps in the app store today.
- MobileNavigator Navigon’s MobileNavigator is our number one of the iPhone apps for navigation. Why? The explanation is quite simple; after testing all the navigation apps available, none of them could live up to the MobileNavigator. It provides you with everything you want in navigation. It’s just that simple.
- TomTom TomTom for the iPhone is our number two navigation app and is from the maker of the popular TomTom portable navigation. If you are familiar with the portable TomTom navigation, the app for the iPhone has all of the TomToms best features, but it does not function as well as the TomTom navigation system.
- Mobile Maps America The Mobile Maps America app turns the iPhone in a nice portable navigation system. It has all the features you could want in a navigation system, but it does not outperform in any section. Instead, it does all the basic features extraordinarily well. That makes Mobile Maps America number three in our list of the ten best iPhone apps for navigation.
- iGo My Way iGo My Way is a navigation app that does not require a monthly fee. This reason alone makes it number four in our list of the ten best iPhone apps for navigation.
- G-Map U.S East/West With its highly detailed maps, the G-Map U.S East/West app will not get you lost in a city again.
- AT&T Navigator It does nothing special, but at the same time the AT&T Navigator is one of the best iPhone apps for navigation. If it did not cost 9.99 a month to use it would rank higher on our list.
- MotionX The MotionX navigation app was designed for people who like to be in the great outdoors. By using the built in GPS signal on the iPhone, the MotionX app makes sure that you will never get lost in the great outdoors again--but that is all it is good for. If you want regular directions, then you are going to need to use a different app.
- SayNDrive SayNDrive is an app that is basically a voice-GPS app for the iPhone. It works great and has a decent user interface which makes it number eight on our list of the best iPhone apps for navigation.
- iWant Pro This entry on our list of the best iPhone apps for navigation is not technically a navigation app. What it is, however, is an app that helps you find shopping place and restaurants. It may not tell you how to get to somewhere, but it can tell you where to find something in a city or town you are not familiar with.
- CoPilot Live North America The final navigation app on our list of the ten best iPhone apps for navigation is CoPilot Live North America. The latest update fixed many of the original problems; despite this, the app still has a long way to go. It was put on this list due the potential it has. If it can ever live up to that potential, you may see the CoPilot Live North America app at number one.