10 Best iPhone Apps For Photography
If you love taking photos and need some new and fun apps for your iPhone, then here are the 10 Best iPhone Apps For Photography. Create your own piece of artwork from simple to advanced shots. These iPhone Apps make being an photographer easy, so spice up your iPhone camera with apps that make it rock.
- Pano by Debacle Software. This iPhone app allows you to take stunning panoramic photos from your iPhone. Use up to sixteen photos to create a perfectly blended panorama. Includes advanced alignment, blending and color correction. High ratings by reviewers place this App at the top of the list.
- TiltShift Generator-Fake DSLR by Art & Mobile. Create your very own miniature pictures or even vintage style photographs with this iPhone App. Features varied resolutions, blurs, contrast and saturation controls. Easily share through email, twitter and Facebook.
- Quad Camera-Multishot by Art & Mobile. One snap and you can to take 4-8 serial shots and then can create one image with six selectable effects. Works great for action shots. Rated one of the best iPhone apps for photography.
- Autostitch Panorama by Cloudburst Research. Stitch from 2 to 20 photos into one beautiful panoramic photo. You can stitch together photos in vertical, horizontal or mixed arrangements.
- lo-mob by aestesis. Take or import a photo and this iPhone App will process it and show you 25 Lo-Mob effects. You pick the ones you want to keep and save. Easy as that. Effects include vintage, instant and experimentation.
- Hipstamatic by Synthetic Corp. Create classic old school fun photos with this iPhone app. Includes several styles of filters in the main purchase and has hipstpaks available for additional purchase. Each photo becomes a one of a kind piece of art.
- Color Splash by Pocket Pixels Inc. Choose which color you want to stand out and it will convert everything else into B&W leaving your selected color shining through.
- FX Photo Studio by MacPhun LLC. This is an incredible iPhone app for photography lovers who want to trick out their photos. It Boasts of over 125 effects that will transform your boring photo into a fun, creative photo. Also allows you to mix effects letting you create your own.
- CameraBag by Nevercenter Ltd. Co. Choose a photo from your library or take one with your phone and this iPhone app will convert it with one of several filters available such as Instant, Mono, Infared and Fisheye.
- Camera Plus Pro by Global Delight. An all in one iPhone app camera that allows you to record videos with zoom and filters as well as shoot photos and apply effects. Upload to major social media with ease. Photo has a timer as well as a burst mode which allows you to take 3 to 15 continuously. Edit your photos with filters and even add watermarks.