There are really a ton of applications that can be considered for this list of the 10 best iPhone apps for readers. The thing is that there are some apps that are really going to be the best for the avid reader.
- Stanza: The first of the best iPhone apps for readers is a stellar e-book platform. There are a ton of books available through the app and it’s easy to use for most iPhone readers. The best part of all is that it’s totally free.
- Clickwheel Comic Reader: This is one of the best iPhone apps for readers, because it’s totally different from what other readers have to offer. This app brings the best in comics straight to the users iPhone and takes reading comics to a whole new level.
- Kindle: The Kindle app is one of the best iPhone apps for readers and it is widely known and used. This app comes straight from Amazon and offers readers an option to sync with both a kindle on the iPhone as well as the program on the computer for ease of use.
- EReader: This is one of the best iPhone apps for readers because it’s easy to use. The format is also something that many readers are familiar with because it has been used for such a long time already.
- Classics: This is one of the best IPhone apps for readers because it only costs 99 cents and gives the reader access to a lot of the classic novels they have grown to love. The app also features pages that really seem to turn in the IPhone.
- 150 Books for 10 Bucks: This is one of the best iPhone apps for readers because it gives readers a chance to read the classics that they love for a low price. It also works well for readers, because they get so many books to pick from for the low price.
- Instapaper: This is one of the best iPhone apps for readers because many don’t have time to read an entire blog post or a whole page of Internet content in one sitting. This app allows readers to read these pages offline when he or she has time.
- IBookself: This app proves itself as one of the best iPhone apps for readers by allowing readers to keep track of the books he or she owns and to see what the covers look like while the reader is reading them.
- Snaptell: This app is really one of the best iPhone apps for readers because of the unique ability it has. Users can take a photo of a book he or she owns or wants and the app will tell the reader what the name of the book is and where to find it.
- Good Reader: This proves to be one of the best iPhone apps for readers because it allows content from a computer to be sent wirelessly to the program. This allows the reader to read pdf files from the iPhone and makes things so much easier for those who want to take pdf documents on the go.
There really are a lot of apps that can be included in this list of the best iPhone apps for readers, but these are a few of the best ones. Readers can enjoy a lot of books for low prices on the iPhone, and they can enjoy the books they want to read in the best possible way.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.