Interested in 10 best Italian restaurants in Albuquerque? With this handy guide, you’ll be dining on some of the best Italian cuisine in the city. Don’t worry about your budget. There’s something for everyone on this ten best.
Vivace Restaurant: The ten best Italian restaurants in Albuquerque takes off at Vivace. This venue specializes in authentic Italian dishes. They serve both lunch and dinner at very reasonable prices. You’ll also find an extensive wine menu with fine wines from all the best regions. Tuscany, Chianti and American white wines are just a few of what you’ll discover. If you want a very good meal with fabulous wine, visit them at 3118 Central Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106. (505) 268-5965
- Seasons Rotisserie and Grill: Elegant and very romantic describes this venue. You won’t find any kids dining here. The menu prices are a little expensive, but the dishes are high quality. Yes, there’s an expensive list of fine wines and drinks. 2031 Mountain Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104. (505) 766-5100
- Scarpas 2: This restaurant is good for families looking for an inexpensive to moderately priced dinner. They serve all types of pizza from traditional to gourmet. It’s a good place to sit down with the kids and talk about your day. 9700 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111.(505) 323-0222
- Farina Pizzeria Wine Bar: This casual Italian place has something for everyone. There’s a children’s menu for families dining out and a wine bar for the adults. The prices are reasonable and affordable. 510 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102.(505) 243-0200
- Mimmo’s: Feed your family at this Italian restaurant’s buffet. They also provide a menu if you don’t care for overeating at the buffet spread. It’s not too expensive to dine at Mimmo’s. 3301 Coors Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120.(505) 831-4191
- Paisano’s Italian Restaurant: Fine dining begins at Paisano’s. You’ll enjoy the well-seasoned entrees and cooked to order. You won’t find your hearty meals stale or unappetizing. The dessert menu is fabulous. There’s a fine wine drink menu to go along with your meal. 1935 Eubank NE Albuquerque, NM 87112. (505) 298-7541
- Trombino’s Bistro Italiano: This is one of our ten best Italian restaurants that serves elegant and well-prepared dishes. The ambiance is comfortable and relaxing. 5415 Academy Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109.(505) 821-5974
- Scalo Northern Italian Grill: An upscale dining experience with entrees too pretty to eat. A terrific place to take a date. You’ll like the wonderful drink menu of fine wines. 3500 Central SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. (505) 255-8781
- Dion’s Pizza: A nice little pizza chain that’s great for families. Order your pizza any way you like. They make it traditional and gourmet. 10401 Montgomery NE, Albuquerque, NM 87111. (505) 293-7183
- Artichoke Café: A terrific restaurant that serves Italian, French and American dishes. The atmosphere is business casual and comfortable. It is fine dining but the staff is wonderful and not uppity. 424 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102. (505) 243-0200
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.