The 10 best Italian restaurants in Atlanta are not too hard to find if you know where to look. Follow this terrific guide to the best dining in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Baraonda: The ten best Italian restaurants takes us to this fantastic reasonably priced eatery. You’ll find well-seasoned Italian entrees on the menu. The food is cooked Tuscan style with just the amount of Italian herbs to keep it interesting. Service is topnotch and the atmosphere is fabulous. Make this one of your stops when you get hungry for dinner and want to go out. 710 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA 30308. (404) 879-9962
- La Grotta Ristorante Italiano: This upscale venue serves Northern Italian food. The ambiance is elegant for anyone looking for an exceptional meal. Menu prices are a bit high, but worth it. 2637 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305. (404) 231-1368
- La Tavola: A romantic little restaurant on Virginia Avenue that serves authentic Italian entrees. It’s been a local favorite for many years. The prices are mid-priced and the food is very good. La Tavola is good for couples, business dinners and any other small gatherings. 992 Virginia Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306. (404) 873-5430
- Pasta da Pulcinella: This restaruant serves great pastas with unique names. Order the apple-sausage ravioli or buckwheat noodles while you’re there. The prices are decent and the atmosphere is comfortable. They serve beer and wine as well. 1123 Peachtree Walk, Atlanta, GA 30309. (404) 876-1114
- Antico Pizza: Pizza is usually a favorite for anyone who loves Italian. The prices may not be the cheapest, but the pizza is very good. You probably won’t find pizza this good anyone else in Atlanta. 1093 Hemphill Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.(404) 873-1272
- Alfredo’s Italian Restaurant: For almost 40 years, this Italian venue served the public with traditional good food. You’ll find homemade desserts and a long list of fine wines. Try this respectable restaurant when you visit Atlanta. 1989 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324. (404) 876-1380
- Papinos Italian Restaurant: Come to this best Italian venue if you want great pizza and pasta. Papinos’ one of our ten best that has great service, friendly staff and terrific prices. 303 Peachtree Center Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. (404) 614-0130
- Ippolito’s: A family-oriented establishment serving outstanding Italian dishes. Make your way here for a hearty meal. The staff is very good and the environment is extremely comfortable. You’ll feel right at home when dining here. 6623 Roswell Rd NE Ste G Atlanta, GA 30328. (404) 256-3546
- Nino’s Cucina Atlanta: A very intimate and romantic place to dine. Both the entree and wine menus are extensive and expensive. You’ll love the décor and ambiance. 1931 Cheshire Bridge Rd Atlanta, Georgia 30324. (404) 874-6505
- Sotto Sotto Restaurant: This ten best definitely isn’t for kids. You’ll find it more for dates or couples. There’s a full bar for your enjoyment and a deliciously expensive menu of fantastic entrees. Wear your best before stepping out to dine at this high-end place. 309 N Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.(404) 523-6678
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.