Curious about the ten best Italian restaurants in Austin? We've created a tasty list full of pasta, pizza, cannoli and more, and where to find these yummy treats.
- Carmelo's Restaurant. Friendly, fine dining with free parking secures Carmelo's place as one of Austin's ten best Italian restaurants. Whether you're part of the downtown business crowd, on a romantic date or simply craving traditional, Italian food, Carmelo's serves fresh ingredients and boasts an excellent wine list. Good weather permits outdoor dining on the patio. Carmelo's Restaurant: 504 E 5th St, Austin, TX 78701. (512) 477-7497.
- Romeo's Italian Grill & Bar. Which one of the ten best Italian restaurants hosts live music and serves classic, Italian food? Romeo's is a South Austin tradition and loves seeing the entire family come in for food, drink and entertainment. The menu is extensive, catering is available and you'll dig the funky atmosphere. Romeo's Italian Grill & Bar: 1500 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704. (512) 476-1090.
- East Side Pies. East Side Pies may not sport the fanciest decor, but there's little doubt among Austinites regarding its place on the ten best Italian restaurants list. Eat in or take out gourmet pizza, East Side Pies is family friendly, casual and easy on the pocketbook. Delivery available. East Side Pies: 1401 Rosewood Ave, Austin, TX 78702. (512) 524-0933.
- La Traviata. Which of the ten best Italian restaurants in Austin serves fresh antipasto and soup to go with your meal? La Traviata promises fine dining in a swanky, downtown atmosphere. Moderate pricing, excellent service and a menu featuring daily specials, fish and fresh pasta. La Traviata: 314 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701. (512) 479-8131.
- Siena Restaurant. Nestled in Austin's southwest hills lies one of the ten best Italian restaurants. Siena Restaurant is a premier location for weddings, banquets and conferences, yet serves up a plethora of Italian foods. Enjoy lunch or dinner while admiring the architecture and countryside. Express lunch available. Siena Restaurant: 6203 North Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78731. (512) 349-7667.
- Cannoli Joe's. Cannoli Joe's combines rustic design with traditional Italian dishes, earning its spot as one of the ten best Italian restaurants in Austin. In addition to regular lunch and dinner menus, Cannoli Joe's serves brunch on the weekends. Children under three eat free. Cannoli Joe's: 4715 U.S. 290, Austin, TX 78745. (512) 892-4444.
- Mangieri's Pizza Cafe. Options are key when vying for spot as one of Austin's best ten Italian restaurants. Mangieri's Pizza Cafe offers dine in, take out and delivery-what more can you ask for? Every pizza is made from hand tossed dough, and slathered with vine-ripened tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Casual, all ages welcome and open seven days a week. Mangieri's Pizza Cafe: 5900 W Slaughter Lane, Suite 490, Austin, TX 78749. (512) 301-0063.
- Mandola's Italian Market. Damian and Trina Mandola bring Old World tradition to the ten best Italian restaurants. Mandola's Italian Market feeds hungry Austinites breakfast, lunch, dinner and offers one of the best ethnic shopping experiences in A-town. Expect to find wine, pasta, sausage, bread and more. Mandola's Italian Market: 4700 W Guadalupe, Suite 12, Austin, TX 78751. (512) 419-9700.
- Vespaio Ristorante. Hand made pasta, a delicatessen and Sunday brunch hold Vespaio Ristorante's place as one of the ten best Italian restaurants. Dining is casual and the kitchen is open so guests can observe food preparation. Private dining offered by reservation only. Vespaio Ristorante: 1610 Congress Ave S, Austin, TX 78704. (512) 441-6100.
- Andiamo Ristorante. Andiamo Ristorante may be a relative newcomer to Austin, but quickly earned a place as one of the best ten Italian restaurants. Chefs carefully prepare authentic dishes flavored with local produce. You'll love taking part in the monthly virtual wine tour and exploring various regions of Italy. Prices run moderate to expensive. Andiamo Ristorante: 2521 Rutland Dr, Austin, TX 78758. (512) 719-3377.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.