You don’t have to look far to find the best Italian restaurants in Charlotte, they're all right here for you!
- Mama Ricotta’s. With its made-from-scratch traditional favorites, Mama Ricotta’s has been considered the best Italian Restaurant in Charlotte for more than fifteen years. Mama Ricotta’s, 601 S Kings Dr., Charlotte, NC 28204.
- Ilios Noche. This hidden gem serves up some of the best pizzas in town. Ilios Noche, 11508 Providence Rd., Charlotte, NC 28277.
- Fiamma. Fiamma has been lauded by publications like Creative Loafing and Charlotte Magazine as one of the best Italian restaurants in town. Fiamma, 2418 Park Rd., Charlotte, NC 28203.
- Maggiano's Little Italy. Try the four cheese ravioli or the baked ziti and sausage, and you’ll be won over real fast. Maggiano’s Little Italy, 4400 Sharon Rd., Charlotte, NC 28211.
- Portofino. This one of the best Italian restaurants in Charlotte for food and wine alike! Portofino, 5126 Park Rd., Charlotte, NC 28209.
- Villa Francesca. Charlotte Magazine selected Villa Francesca’s pizza as the best in the uptown area for 2009. Villa Francesca, 321 N. Caldwell St., Charlotte, NC 28202
- Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza. If you happen to find yourself in Charlotte’s financial district, stop by for a pizza at Brixx. Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza, 225 E. 6th St., Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Brio Tuscan Grille. This is probably the best Italian restaurant in Charlotte for authentic recipes from the Tuscany region. Brio Tuscan Grille, 4720 Piedmont Row Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Vivace Italian Restaurant. Vivace is the best Italian restaurant in Charlotte for lovers of calamari. Vivace Italian Restaurant, 1100 Metropolitan Ave. Building E, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28204.
- Rotelli Pizza & Pasta. Located in the suburbs of south Charlotte, Rotelli serves up great pasta in a family-friendly atmosphere. Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, 7510 Pineville Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …