You don’t have to look far to find the best Italian restaurants in Charlotte, they're all right here for you!
- Mama Ricotta’s. With its made-from-scratch traditional favorites, Mama Ricotta’s has been considered the best Italian Restaurant in Charlotte for more than fifteen years. Mama Ricotta’s, 601 S Kings Dr., Charlotte, NC 28204.
- Ilios Noche. This hidden gem serves up some of the best pizzas in town. Ilios Noche, 11508 Providence Rd., Charlotte, NC 28277.
- Fiamma. Fiamma has been lauded by publications like Creative Loafing and Charlotte Magazine as one of the best Italian restaurants in town. Fiamma, 2418 Park Rd., Charlotte, NC 28203.
- Maggiano's Little Italy. Try the four cheese ravioli or the baked ziti and sausage, and you’ll be won over real fast. Maggiano’s Little Italy, 4400 Sharon Rd., Charlotte, NC 28211.
- Portofino. This one of the best Italian restaurants in Charlotte for food and wine alike! Portofino, 5126 Park Rd., Charlotte, NC 28209.
- Villa Francesca. Charlotte Magazine selected Villa Francesca’s pizza as the best in the uptown area for 2009. Villa Francesca, 321 N. Caldwell St., Charlotte, NC 28202
- Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza. If you happen to find yourself in Charlotte’s financial district, stop by for a pizza at Brixx. Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza, 225 E. 6th St., Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Brio Tuscan Grille. This is probably the best Italian restaurant in Charlotte for authentic recipes from the Tuscany region. Brio Tuscan Grille, 4720 Piedmont Row Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Vivace Italian Restaurant. Vivace is the best Italian restaurant in Charlotte for lovers of calamari. Vivace Italian Restaurant, 1100 Metropolitan Ave. Building E, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28204.
- Rotelli Pizza & Pasta. Located in the suburbs of south Charlotte, Rotelli serves up great pasta in a family-friendly atmosphere. Rotelli Pizza & Pasta, 7510 Pineville Matthews Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226.