Looking for the 10 best Italian restaurants in Chicago? Whether you are seeking the best Italian restaurants for price, romance or just a wonderful experience, Chicago is ready for you. The wealth of wonderful Italian hot spots is amazing, many offering great authentic meals at wonderfully low prices.
- Trattoria #10. This setting is breathtaking, with wonderful dining and a quite gracious ambiance. The food is delicious with a decent price to match, making this restaurant one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. Trattoria #10: 10 North Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60602.
- Volare. With a relaxed atmosphere with a beautifully designed decor, this restaurant is one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. The food is quite extraordinary, featuring some of the most upscale and beautifully placed Italian dishes. Volare: 201 East Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60611.
- Merlo on Maple. Offering private dining that is quite quaint, yet sophisticated, this restaurant is located in a true Chicago-style building, intriguing many visitors. The food is quite authentic, with a wonderfully seasoned and prepared meal for a great price, making this restaurant one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. Merlo on Maple: 16 West Maple St., Chicago, IL 60610.
- La Scarola Italian Restaurant. For well portioned and delicately prepared European/Italian cuisine, and also one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago, this restaurant is the best choice. The casual dress allows for a relaxing meal within the coziness of this small but wonderful restaurant. La Scarola Italian Restaurant: 721 West Grand Ave., Chicago, IL 60654.
- Gioco. The classy, yet tight restaurant offers a great dining experience that is fresh and exciting. The food is wonderful and excellently priced, placing it as one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. Gioco: 1312 South Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 60605.
- Coco Pazzo. Any restaurant that can make a spectacular octopus dish belongs as one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. Every meal offered can appeal to someone’s taste quite pleasantly, with an ambiance within the restaurant offering a great romantic atmosphere. Coco Pazzo: 300 West Hubbard St., Chicago, IL 60654.
- Rosebud on Rush. When looking for one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago, this is a must-see. There is an elegant romance about the restaurant with meals that are put together quite amazingly. Rosebud on Rush: 720 North Rush St., Chicago, IL 60611.
- Topo Gigio Ristorante. A place with such a laid back atmosphere has to appear on the list of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago. The service is excellent, offering the best place to stop for a quick yet delicious meal. A good beginning to any wonderful evening. Topo Gigio Ristorante: 1516 North Wells St., Chicago, IL 60610.
- Vernon Park Tap Restaurant. When seeking one of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago based on price, this is it. There is an exceptional menu of extremely wonderfully priced meals, and the setting is great for any gathering. Vernon Park Tap Restaurant: 1073 West Vernon Park Place, Chicago, IL 60607.
- La Salumeria Del Merlo. One of the best Italian restaurants in Chicago for an above-average romantic spark, this restaurant offers it all. The meals are offered at a great price for casual, yet elegant dining. La Salumeria Del Merlo: 2638 North Lincoln Ave., Chicago, IL 60614.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …